South Mexico is Scary

America was hoping for a nice meal but noooo! Life just had to screw him over. Spain, Portugal, the Mexico's, and China had come. As fast as America opened that door he shut and locked that god damned door and ran to grab everyone and hide in a closet. He ran in the living room screaming at Molossia,
"MORRO CODE 765 RIGHT NOW! GRAB YOUR PISTOL AND LET'S GO!" Alfred had and I kid you not, Hong Kong and Sealand on hos shoulders, Wy on his head, India on his back, England and New Zealand in his right arm and Canada with France in his left while Molossia had Australia on his back, Iceland and Seychelles on his sholders, Forvik on his head, Aerican and Monaco in his arms while Hutt River had clung to the front of him so he was hanging off like a sloth. (Now I legit want to see art of that!!) They swung to closet door open and crammed everyone in there while locking it.

Meanwhile with Spain, Portugal, the Mexico's and China...
"Guys I got this." South Mexico or Juliana Donant pulled a bobby pin out of her curly hair and picked the lock.
"Juli we have a key remember." Her brother Juanico Donant or North Mexico frowned.
"JUANITO ITZCALI DONATO (That's the Aztec version.) WE DON'T WORK LIKE THAT! You should be ashamed!" Juliana glared at the short male. He put his hands up in surrender. A few seconds later and the door was squeaking open. They all stayed quiet while following Juliana. Juliana had brought them to the kitchen with a smirk on her face. Nodding at Juan, the both did a dramatic scene to bring the American out.
"OH MY LOOK AT THIS JUAN!"
"OH WOW JULI! I WOULDN'T OF THOUGHT THAT ALFIE WOULD HAVE LEFT HIS FAMOUS CHICKEN WINGS BY THEMSELF!" Getting the hint, China, Portugal and Spain joined in.
"THOSE LOOK SO GOOD ARU!"
"THEY LOOK DELICIOUS DON'T THEY HERMANO?!"
"SIM ESPANHA! THEY LOOK AMAZING!"
"FUCK IT! ABORT THE MISSION MORRO!" They heard America scream. Molossia and America came running in with 15 others. America didn't see Juliana and ran right into her.
"WHAT THE FACK!" Juliana screeched as she fell on her back. Now let me let you in on a secret. Juliana was in a women's hell that happens every month. Now America didn't know about this so he was pretty screwed. America looked up to see that she was already up and giving him a dark look.
(

If you watched the April's Fools episode you would recognize this

If you watched the April's Fools episode you would recognize this.)
America panicked.
"He-hey Juls! How about you guys stay fo-for dinner? Please don't kill me." After hearing the word dinner, Juliana and Juan's eyes lit up and ran to the table.
"Well campesino," Juliana smirked. Spain was laughing his ass off in the corner.
"Are you going to feed us tonto?" Juan smiled so innocently. Spain was still in the corner laughing his ass off still while Portugal and Canada (who had learned Spanish) had joined in. America rolled his eyes,
"Ya, ya. Be patient you two. Dinner will be ready in about 20 minutes."