Chapter 3

"Why do you still come to our school poor kid? Didn't your mom and dad die because of you?" A school kid taunted.

"Shut up! That's none of your business!" Calliz replied.

"Look at him, trying to dodge a question again!" Another school kid said, pushing him onto the ground, throwing the first punch to his gut.

"Ghh." Calliz replied, falling onto his knees, to then be pushed off until he lied completely helpless on the dirty ground.

"Calliz!!" Shizuo yelled, finally finding him after all of her chasing.
"Are you alright?" Shizuo asked as she lifted Calliz up with her two arms.

"Wow, are you crying? What a baby, like you'll always be. Is your sister your new mommy??" The kid taunted Calliz , along with a whining face to toy with him.

"Shizuo don't you dare!" Calliz yelled, angry that Shizuo would stop his own fight again.

"Stand back Calliz." Shizuo warned.

"What are you gonna do girly???"
They asked in a whiney tone again.

"This!" Shizuo yelled as she threw a fast punch onto the fat kid's stomach

The other kid runs from behind about to throw a punch behind her back, "You little-!"

Shizuo grabbed his arm and swung him around, hitting the fat kid.

They lied on the ground, exhausted and hurt.

Shizuo walked up to Calliz, grabbing his arm harshly.

"Hey ow!" Calliz exclaimed.

"This is the 17th time that you skipped your newspaper schedule to fight with those kids." Shizuo scolded.

Calliz's face puckered up in disappointment.

"You're a messenger boy, act like one!" Shizuo yelled.
"Uncle wouldn't want you to miss your work."

"Well uncle is not our dad!" Calliz argued.

"..." Shizuo held her tongue.

And decided to keep it like that. Whenever she'd knock sense into him, he'd dodge a question by putting our parents into it.

"Let's go." Shizuo grabbed Calliz's arm and stormed off to the direction of the shoreline.

They arrived at the front of the blacksmith shop. Shizuo opened the door harshly.
"Uncle, Calliz did it again."
Shizuo complained.