Here comes the smut!!

DISCLAIMER

This story is based on Choi Seungcheol and Yoon Jeonghan nothing in the story is real if it is it would only be a coincident

Foul language is constantly used please keep away from pure ppl

May need holy water afterwards

No grammar police allowed

THANK YOU

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Seungcheol, member and leader of Seventeen, was turning on Vapp. Fans kept rushing in to watch his live show and there had been over 10000 within a few mins. 'Annyeong!' He said, smiling at the camera. 'Lets do an Q&A live show shall we?' And he started scrolling through the comments. 'What did you eat for lunch? Oh well we had been busy practicing back then so I skipped it lol' he answered. When he ket scrolling through comments, a very special one caught his eyes. He stared at it for a moment and read'Have you ever fall in love with a specific member in Svt? Well no haha I like all of my dongsaengs' but then he stopped. A face appeared in his head and his heart skipped a beat. The one who he actually adores most, the one who has beautiful hair and looks good in different hair styles, the one who he finds the most angelic and is basically the one he feels comfortable with—Yoon Jeonghan (btw up till here me already write dou high high dei)

That thought of jeonghan struck him.

Then basically his mind was full of his thought of actually had fall in love with Yoon Jeonghan yet he continued his live show blah blah blah.

————————————————————————————————

Back at the dorm, he saw Jeonghan sitting on the coach, staring at the ceiling blankly. Seungcheol blushed all of a sudden, and decided to head back to his room instead. But then he heard Jeonghan calling his name so he turned his head and faced him. 'Um hi Jeonghan.' Seungcheol said. Jeonghan smiled and said,'Sit next to me I'm bored as fuck.' So automatically Seungcheol sat next to him. 'coups ah...the kids are all out and there're only us left its too quite to even be real.' Seungcheol stared at Jeonghan's side profile blankly. Hes too into seeing his flawless face...tho he had been seeing him for 2 years everyday every night yet today, he's even more beautiful than usual...especially that jawline god dammit its so sharp as if it can slice open your skin...damn his cheekbones...damn his beautiful eyes...damn he's so perfect what the fuck id like to kiss him so badly...

'coups?Scoups??Choi Seungcheol???'yelled Jeonghan.'Why were you staring at me dude whats on my face?' 'Beauty...' Replied Seungcheol unconsciously. Then he suddenly jumped up.' Wait what did I just said.' Jeonghan stood up and replied with a shrug. 'K seems like you are tired you go get some sleep and thanks for your accompany.' Said Jeonghan, walking away.

Suddenly Seungcheol grabbed his hand. 'Wait don't leave.' Jeonghan looked down and saw how his hand was shaking. 'Dude whats wrong with you are you ok you have been acting strangely dude do you need a doctor or something—' Then Seungcheol stopped him with a kiss on the lips.

Jeonghan was shook. So fucking shook that he didn't push him off. well the point is he didn't feel disgusted or whatsoever. He even hesitated if he should break their lips apart but dang they fit so fuvking well as if they're made for each other.

At first they started it gentle but for some reasons their thirst for the kiss started to grow and it got more fierce ( holy smokes cant believe I actually wrote that). They came near the coach once again and Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol on it, and well continued kissing him. He could feel his blood swooshing in his ears, heart thumping rapidly, yet he wasint feeling tired. More like both of them aint feeling tired. Jeonghan sticked his tongue into Seungcheol's mouth, he groaned and mumbled something and well kissing more passionately and its getting deeper and deeper. They took off each others clothes and started making out. Jeonghan started planting small bites n Seungcheol's neck. He shut his eyes tight, feeling the excitement which is rushing on his heart. He started fingering Jeonghan, moaning ' more...more' while Jeonghan started sucking his dick. Seunfcheol had never felt this...hyped in his life. Thats when Jeonghan decided to skip to the fucking part, which he had never Seungcheol enjoyed so much. He didn't know that being fucked is actually something that can hype him up and make him have the desire to never stop doing so. He sat up straight, with Jeonghan still sitting on his lap, he kissed Jeonghan fiercely, making jeonghan under him. Eventual he sticked his tongue into his mouth (which he basically leant it from Jeonghan earlier). At this moment Seungcheol felt like as if he had owned the entire universe, he would like to have their lips connected forever and ever, he. didnt. Want. to. stop.

All of a sudden Jeonghan gently pushed him away. Panting he said,' Woah that was my first time doing this.' Seungcheol swallowed and said,'Did...did I make you feel bad doing...that...?" Jeonghan kissed softly on his lips,' Did it look like I was forcing myself to do so?' Seungcheol glanced at the clothes on the floor and looked at Jeonghan. 'Lets tidy up the mess before the children are back.' When Seungcheol stood up and was about to go pick up the clothes, Jeonghan asked,' Hey, just wondering but...why didn't you tell me that you love me earlier?' Seungcheol turned and look at him,' Well..I was afraid to admit my love towards you and...what if you'd hate my afterwards?' Jeonghan stood up and faced him, running his hand through Seungcheol's hair he smiled,' Why would I ever do so? You're always the one I adore most.'

Seungcheol returned a glance, and thought ,"My heart will only beat for you.'

—————————————-THE END—————————————