Prologue

The twilight fades into darkness as the pitch-black curtain drapes over the sky while no canopies of luminous stars shimmers in the ocean of blackness to enlighten the city. The only source of illumination was the shining sphere that centered itself in the median of the out-stretching dark sky.

The moon is to be praised for it's boundless beauty that is not within the reach of a mortal, for which he could only have the desire to acquire. The pure white pearl is a source of condolence for those who has lost the light of hope and replaces it with the rays of sympathy received by the moon. It works as a magical charm that bewitches and makes a person forget his ordeals and trials of life. The affection that could be felt is evident and strong enough for one to sacrifice his time for the siting of the moon that has never-ending grace and brightness.

But that glory disguises the threat well enough for the people to be fooled with. The moon known as the sole piece of gem existing has been foretold to be an indication of time for the destruction of Earth as the inhabitants would live in a world where they would cry in agony and pain would be their only companion, their only sign for them being alive. Death would be a sweet blessing from the heavens while others would wait patiently for their release from the chains of bonds that connects them with the so called world they live in. The discrimination between daytime and the night would disappear as the sky would always be tainted with the color crimson while the breeze would be highly humid and unpleasantly warm which would carry the scent of blood, diffusing it across the entire world. Laughter and joy would become distant dreams which could never be achieved. Blood shedding would become a source of entertainment while paralyzing the people with constant fear as their souls would be stripped from their beings in order to fulfill the desire of a malice spirit.

A spirit who has no name but yet is known as Akuma would be resurrected by the means of taking control of an unfortunate mortal who has lost the love of his own blood while the path he walks forcefully would have no good fortune. He known as The Chosen One would be an empty shell whose soul has been dead when he was born. His sole purpose of his existence would be serving his master for eternity while possesses no desires of his own. Happiness is what he could only observe with his lifeless eyes but can not feel it for himself. Sorrow and loneliness would be his only companion in this world till he presents his being to his master in order to assist him in rising above the mortals of Earth. His fate was decided for him at the moment when he was brought into this cruel life for he would not be living but simply surviving in this world.

This world shall crumble under the touch of Akuma...