Chapter 1: Hidden Pain

Here you are my sweet marshmallows! The second part of Is This The End? As requested! I know it's not much and is quite focused on a single character but still an update is an update and this is just for the sake of the plot! It won't be focused on only a character's feelings and emotions! I'm quite surprised that there were a lot of ppl would wanted this to be updated! Arigato for the support! Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story!
Warning ⚠️ This story contains depression and pain but it doesn't mainly focus on the stuff that depressed ppl do, I guess. (I think I decided to write this story when I was myself depressed) Also my phone had a fatal accident and the screen is shattered so it's hard for me to type.
___________________________________________________________

The days slips through the hands of the anxious like pure transparent water, not stopping for anything or by any means as it continues to flow freely. Dripping droplets as the time for Government officials and agents to save their glorious world from directing towards a journey that has only one final destination, its end, runs out till there is none left. For every single being desires not the destruction and the end of this prefect harmony.

—————————————————————————
‏Lock all the windows
‏Make this my cell
‏The Dark is my prison
‏This is my Hell
—————————————————————————

This torment he suffers was incomprehensible as he watches with eyes filled with sorrow and grief, his friends eager for the upcoming day. The day which is known for showing one's gratitude and affection towards their mother, making cards or buying the oh so prefect gift to please the one they held special.

"I think I got this! Thanks Aki-san!" Endou exclaimed as he smiles brightly at Aki who was helping him in making a card.

These sad smiles, holding back tears and choking on his own breath. When will this ache in his heart cease? When will he be able to find that has mercilessly been stolen from him? Watching his friends cheerfully making cards with a small, sad smile led him to a remembrance of a long, lost memory.

"Otou-san! You're spilling beads everywhere!" Atsuya grumbled as Hatake accidentally stumbles over the bottles containing tiny, shimmering beads that shone like pearls while trying to grasp the sewing needle.

"Gomen! Otou-san didn't meant anything like this to happen!" Hatake exclaimed while giggling at his youngest son scolding him.

His youngest son, Fubuki Atsuya, took after his father's personality as some features resembles with his mother. Arrogant and proud would decide him the best but has a soft spot for the ones he cares as he has a side where he is loving and brave.

"It's okay Otou-san. It was just a mistake," a soft voice almost angelic spoke as he smiles forgivingly.

The angelic voice belonged to his eldest son, Fubuki Shirou, who appears like his mother while possessing a personality much similar to hers. Smile as charming as hers while he spoke softly and sweet as if he held honey in his mouth, showing unconditional love and would care for anyone being that one a stranger or an animal.

Hatake smiled at his two little boys who were in fact twins and not fraternal but identical with just a few differences.

"Otou-san! You're sleeping with your eyes open again!" Atsuya whined audibly. "Making us do all the work. If you don't want to help then stop making it worse by dropping stuff!"

"I wasn't sleeping with my eyes open! I was simply admiring you two and how hard you are working for you Oka-san," Hatake spoke with a smile, resulting in Atsuya huffing while Shirou looking at him with gleaming eyes.

"Really!" Shirou exclaimed with joy bursting in him.

Hatake opened his mouth to reply but Atsuya spoke first. "Of course not Shirou! Just how dumb you are! Obviously he's making us work while he takes the credit!"

"Really?" Shirou spoke again dismayed as he stares at the beads and strings that were scattered on the table messily as they tried to make their present for their mother.

"What! I'm just helping you two. If you don't want my help I would be leaving then." Hatake exclaimed as he bends his leg while applying some force on it in order to pick himself up from the floor as his two little sons stared at him with wide eyes.

Not soon after him claiming his leave, he was tackled down to the ground, flat on his back with Shirou and Atsuya on his chest.

"Don't go Otou-san, Atsuya didn't mean it." Shirou spoke with his trembling voice while tears started to form in his eyes, threatening to fall down across his pale cheeks anytime.

"Who said you can go! You will help us with Oka-san gift!" Atsuya exclaimed angrily as he crosses his tiny arms over his chest while closing his teal blue eyes, letting out a grunt.

Hatake chuckles as he pats both of their heads while he gets up, supporting his sons by each of his two arms and setting them on the floor besides him as they gathers around the table.

"Come on, let's finish making the necklace for your Oka-san."

The memories of the past are both full of bliss and pain. He wonders if he could find such love again. To be happy and not hiding under the mask he made. But he knew, as it was crystal clear to him that such wishes of his would never be granted for this world has always been cruel to him. Twisting and breaking every single hope and joy he has while stealing his happiness as soon as he finds them, leaving behind a tattered soul. 

A tear holding several emotions rolled down despite his desperate pleads for not showing as he slowly stood up and strode towards his room with a quicken pace to avoid the display of his cracking mask.

Upon his arrival in his room, his body acted without any commands of his. A ragged doll was all he was while his being was controlled through the strings attached his body as his controller entertains himself through his suffering. One pull of the string led his hand to unconsciously follow the command opening a locked drawer from his nightstand. Another movement of the strings jerks his body towards the washroom, step by step, with a slow pace for the fear and hatred to completely seize his heart.

He stood in front of the mirror that was a few inches north of the sink, still and lifeless, void of any soul. Earphones fixed in his ears, being his sole source of comfort and amplifying pain along with guilt. A clear cutter in his right hand as the thumb slowly extends the sharp blade that glistens in the light.

The same blade that has scarred his body, that has spilled his blood countless times, that has left him in a pitiful state, and that enkindles his desire for the pain and punishment. The scent of his blood diffusing around him, the crimson fluid dripping from his already wounded arms is what he craves for more.

Slowly, he looks up and stares hatefully at the site that was displayed in front of him. His reflection. He detests it. Countless streams of painful tears flows across his cheeks which were tinted a slight red shade as he breath hitched up, taking in labor breaths while increasing the volume of the pleasing sounds blaring in his ears which no longer kept him sane. He laughed bitterly as the thought of whether he was still sane or not crossed him mind.

Eyes gleamed with the uncontrollable desire of punishing himself, his being trembled as he stares at the blade that is dangerously close to his arms. In one swift moment, blade moves across his entire arm harshly. 

Drip.