Introduction

I’m gonna be famous.

I can’t put it any simpler than that.

Wow, that sounded really stuck up… let me start again.

                                                                            ***

I want to be an actress.

It’s my dream, and my passion.

So I have decided to start this diary - ugh, that sounds so girly… I have decided to start this journal to document my journey, and all the ups and downs that will come with it.

I guess I had better put a little disclaimer here, so feel free to violently scroll down to avoid this boring but necessary stuff.

All events in the book are 100% real (unfortunately). Names have been changed for the safety of the author. Please be aware, that this book will contain drug references, coarse language, violence, sexual references and other bad things. If you can’t take it, don’t read it. THANK YOU VERY MUCHLY!

Okay. Shit, I don’t know what else to write… ARRGGHH!!!

Well, since in most stories, people don’t know how to sneak in the little physical descriptions, I suppose I’ll just put mine in here so I don’t bore the crap out of you all later.

My (fake) name is Rochelle, I have long, brown hair that is annoyingly frizzy and curly and boofy and crappy. I have green eyes and glasses. I am not really that good looking, and I am not super skinny. I am just your average 14 year old girl.

So, enjoy my confusing, amusing and irritating life story. Suggestions on what the hell I should do are very welcome.

-Rochelle.