Bestfriends Or Lovers

CHARACTERS:

Ji Eun

- A shy pretty girl who has Suji as her one and only friend, because she's afraid to ask other people to be her friend, 'cause she thinks that they will not accept her. Even though many people wants to be her friend 'cause she's pretty and rich since her father is one of the richest people in Asia. They have 500 malls and 20 museums in Asia and 2 5-star restaurants in South Korea.

- Even though they are rich, they only live like normal people but they still live in a manor. She only wears normal clothes even though she has many fabulous clothes and jewelries unlike other rich people who wears many jewelries because she hates being fab and look like a rich person.

- She's one of the Top 5 outstanding students in Seoul Crescent Academy.

-L&J Group is the name of her father's company. The no.1 most biggest company in S.Korea

- She will soon have a crush on someone and that someone is her bestfriend.

Lu Han

- A so good looking guy who is kind to all people around him. But he's not friendly because he doesn't like talking about personal things. Their family is also rich but not as rich as Ji Eun's family because they only own 5 hospitals and 6 five-star restaurants.

- He has a crush on Ji Eun when he first saw her but he's afraid to confess so he decided to just be Ji Eun's bestfriend.

- He never had a girlfriend, even just once.

Suji

- Ji Eun's bestfriend and one and only friend.

- Unlike Ji Eun's family, they only own 1 restaurant and 2 flowershops.

- She had a crush on Luhan ever since Ji Eun left.

Minhyuk

- He is also good looking but is not kind and friendly, but when around Ji Eun he is so nice. He only has few friends.

- Has a crush on Ji Eun since forever.

- His family is also rich like Ji Eun's family.