16- Unexpected

A/N: Annyeong Haseyo Chingus! Thanks so much for supporting my story ♥

*******

(After that day. Weekend)

"Yah Noona!" Jonghoon called you.

"What?" You shouted, coz you were inside your room and your brother was down stairs.

"Someone's looking for you, agassi" your personal maid said, she was outside your bedroom door.

"What?" you were surprised so you fell down from your bed.

"Are you okay agassi?" your P.M concernly asked you coz she heard you fall on the floor.

"Im okay Unnie, i'll go down now" you then quickly went down. "Who is-" you were shocked on who you saw.

(A/N: Guys, Ji Eun calls her maids "UNNIE" and her personal driver "OPPA" coz she respects them and treats them like family.)

"Guys?" you exclaimed, you didnt expect them to come.

"Hi" they bowed at you. You were curious why they're here.

"Noona are they your friends? Why is Minseok hyung here?" your brother asked you.

"Yes. So, whats the prob Jonghoon?" you asked your brother. He just stuck out his tongue and turned to look at Xiumin and said, "Where's Minhyung?" he shyly asked.

Xiumin went to Jonghoon and said, "She's at home Jonghoonie, she'll be here later to play" he then ruffled Jonghoon's hair.

"Okay!" Jonghoon then went back to the couch. After that, you then asked them.

"Uhmm... Guys, why are you here?" you curiously said. They didnt listen but instead looked at... Then Xiumin pointed at you, you were puzzled why he was pointing at you, so you looked at the direction where he was pointing at and it was your... You then crossed your arms and said.

"Yah! whats wrong with you guys? whats wrong with me wearing shorts?" you angryly said coz they were looking at your legs because they were so perfect.

"Uhmm.. Nothing" Kris gulped, he was the first one to come back to reality. Then the others followed.

"Sorry. Uhmm... We're here because we wanted to come to your place" Baekhyun shyly said.

"Why? Is there a problem at your place?" you curiously asked.

"Coz we want to see our princess" Suho said and went to you then kissed your hand. You blushed. And your maids shouted, "Ayeeehhh! your so sweet Mr. Kim"

"Unnie!" you shouted at them so they stopped and continued on what they were doing. And Suho was still holding your hand after kissing it.

"Yah!" Chanyeol shouted at Suho. Then Suho let go and raised his brow at Chanyeol.

"What Princess?" you were totally clueless.

"I'll explain JiEuneun" Xiumin then went to you closer and whispered in your ear, "They wanted to hangout here in your place coz we already went to all our houses to bond but not yours. But the main reason is that... they want to see your house personally, especially the inside. Childish right? so pabo!" he giggled.

"Bo? I totally dont understand." you were still clueless.

"We want to know if you are Luhan's b-" they were cut off when...

"Yah!" you shouted then they covered their mouths. Tao and Sehun made a peace sign to you.

You sigh and said, "Lets just go to my room" you then started to walk.