Harmones POV

I woke up this morning and looked outside. The sun was still rising and the birds were outside fighting for a spot on the powerlines. Haha silly birds.
  "Harmone!" My mom said walking in. "Get up, get up! Its your last day of school! How do you feel? You did it! You're last year of middle school!"
  I got up and rubbed my eyes and i got in a good stretch.
  "Haha mom!" I said. "Good morning to you too!" I started nodding as a gesture to say "hello"  and i started laughing. I got out of bed and i put my black bunny slippers on and went downstairs and got something to eat. I said good morning to my brother after eating and i went back upstairs. When i got back in my room i looked in the mirror only to find a nappy curly mess sitting on top of my head.
  "Oooh no Harmone," i said to my reflection "what are we gonna do today?" I got all my clothes ready and went to take a shower. The warm water felt good on my head. The little blasters felt like a massage. The soap made my shoulders feel like silk. Thats like the softest part of my body.
  I got out of the shower and walked back to my room. After getting dressed, i looked at the time. It was 6:30. 
  "Oh, haha the call." I said. I called Jess and she merged the calls.
  "I chimed in, havent you people ever heard of..." I heard Alex's music plaing in the background.
  "Alex, turn that shit off" i said. I dont usually listen to that type of music. It just never sparked my interest. Mostly, Drake is my go to music.
  "Hey Harmone." said Brandon.
  "Whats up dork?" I said, laughing. I heard Alex laughing too. And oml was his laugh just the cutest.
  See, the thing is Alex and i were friends before Brandon, Jess, and Kyle. And now that we're getting a little older, im starting to notice things about him that i havent noticed before...including the fact that i might just love him just a little bit. But i cant be 100% sure if its a brotherly love or the other kind. You know, the kind that makes people go crazy. Do crazy things. Well, i havent done anything crazy for Alex personally so far...so im just gonna go with the brotherly love.
  The boys and i continue on to talk about getting in trouble today and Jess and Brandon being their usual selves, disagree.
  Soon we come to an agreement that we wont get into any trouble today and that well see each other at Kyles at 8:00