Gemlings and zircons

Blue wakes up some hours later and sees the 4 sleeping Gemlings.
"I'll shatter yellow for this..."
She then gets up to look at them closer.
She then looks at each of them and then one of the blue zircon Gemlings starts to cry.
Blue panics and doesn't know what to do with her and just grabs her and randomly hugs her to her chest.
Blue then feels something weird and looks down and sees that she's breastfeeding the Gemling.
"This feels so weird..."
Blue said with a blush.
She then feeds the gemling for some minutes until it falls asleep and then blue places her with the other gemlings and sighs.
She then touches a wall knowing that there's no way out.
She then lays down with yellow and yellow wraps her arms around blue.
Blue blushes and looks at the yellow gem and smiles.
Yellow smiles back and looks down at blue's privates, the fact that blue was half naked because of the moment she went in labor and she had to deliver the Gemlings.
Blue then sees the lust in yellow's eyes.
"Yellow...stop it..."
With that blue closes her legs.
"I just gave birth to the Gemlings a while ago and second,being pregnant was a nightmare"
Yellow then smirks with lust in her eyes.
"I'm not going to make you pregnant again, but let's just have a little fun~"
Blue starts to blush and sighs.
"Alright..."
Yellow then sits up and makes blue sit up and then she starts kissing blue deeply.
Blue blushes and closes her eyes as yellow kisses her lips and then yellows tongue enters blue's mouth and swirls it around with hers.
Yellow french kisses blue for a small while and pulls away and looks at blue in her eyes.
Blue is blushing a little but smiles.
Yellow then goes down between blue's legs,spreads them apart and licks her clit which blue shivers from pleasure and let out a soft moan.
Yellow then starts licking it faster and blue starts moaning more.
Yellow then slides a finger inside of blue which she earns another moan from her.
Yellow then starts moving her finger in and out of blue's entrance and licks her clit, as she started to moan loudly, yellow speeds up and adds a second finger.

A few minutes pass and yellow notices that blue was getting wet. "Looks like a gem is enjoying this~"
Blue blushes while being aroused by yellow.
"N-n-no!!"
She yelled with a moan.
Yellow then continues to speed up moving her two fingers in and out of blue's now becoming wet entrance and blue then shuts her eyes tightly and cums all over yellow.
Yellow then giggles and licks all of her juices and then sits up and kisses blue.
"You're really cute, you know, blue"
Blue smiles and giggles.
"I think I should clean the bed, it's covered in all my fluids"
She giggles
Yellow laughs
"Yeah~"
Blue then places her head on yellow's chest and falls asleep.
Yellow smiles and looks at the sleeping Gemlings then she falls asleep too.

____________________________________
Yup there was nsfw without a warning and I don't feel bad about it 😂😂😂 though I haven't worked on this for a few weeks, anyways hope you enjoy this chapter 😂😂😂