Introduction

Hello! *waves* You can call me Niniak :)

Recently I have been on the hunt for a job and have had no success, but sometimes you just need to keep doing what you love whether it be drawing comics or sewing dresses to make it one. They say your hobby cant always be your job, but here on Wattpad, as an author I feel obligated to please my readers. Im not just going to hand them clips and fragments of something that does not make sense, no. Im going to give them the best writing I can from having spent countless hours on what I love - which is writing.

I am also a very big book worm. Reading is what I have loved since I could hold one for myself. However I am a strict reader , meaning, when I read...I read one book at a time. I don't like being in the middle of seventeen books because then I will have lost my place or forgotten what they were about and to be honest both those incidents have happened to me and I hate them both equally.

And now that brings us to the purpose of this book review book. I love doing book reviews cause i love to read!!!! And i love to tell people about what i think of it! Depending on my schedule I may read slower or quicker which then will effect when my reviews will be posted. But im hoping not to take forever!

The book cover was made by herwriteNESS ! THANK YOU GIRL!!! She has fun making covers and all sorts of stuff! Not to mention how  TALENTED SHE IS!!!

Enjoy!

Nin