Jayleen and yeah yeah

Jayleen and Alan part
Read it !!!!!
••••••••
Jayleen- I woke up to my dad loud music and walked down stairs to see my mom cooking breakfast she was happy I looked over to the calendar and seen it was their anniversary. "Woah big day mom and dad" I grab a piece of bacon off a plate. "You know me and your father were not gonna go for the two weeks you know but is your friend wants she can stay with you the whole weekend" "omg yes yes yes" "no boys over" your dad said waving bacon point at you as he eat it "don't worry daddy"

After breakfast you run upstairs and put on this

You brushed your teeth and did the normal morning things

You brushed your teeth and did the normal morning things. You sat on your bed waiting on a text from yeah yeah he usually sleeps in... "morning cutie" you got a text and smiled. "Hey :(" "what's wrong" "please go to bed early tonight so it can morning when you text 😂💕" "yeah okay babe I love you" what he loves me !!!! I opened it and left it on read I wanted him to say it in person ... I put on phone down with my tummy filled with butterflies. My mom walked in and said were packed did you ask your friend "oh her mom said yes" even though you didn't ask but you knew her answer she kissed you on the fire head and told you she loved you and your dad walked in and did the same. You heated foot steps down stairs and heard to door shut you ran down stairs to the car and give both of them hugs they drove away and you waved until they turned and the car was out of sight. You went in side and texted (y/n) "hey girl guess what I have the house to my self wanna spend the two weeks with me?" "What the hell i'm in hell yeah!!!"

She got to my house fast. She put her bags in the living room and we left to the sandlot. We got there and yeah yeah came hug me I smiled... "yeah were you girls" smalls asked "oh Jayleen has the house to her self" (y/n) said  "Por que les dices!!" "Mi mal no lo sabía"

After the sandlot games the boys followed us around like dogs to my house (y/n) and I ran up stairs to my room well the boys were down stairs we got up there and laughed "I'm sorry Jayleen" "it's okay"
She walked down stairs and I followed she grab her bags I a seen the boys had made their selves at home "so what you boys or gonna spend the night or what" "sure can we We will sleep down stairs" "sure what what ever" Mike and (y/n) were kissing a lot and me and Alan were holding hands "yeah can we talk"  he said "sure" " I mean private" "yeah what's up" "when I texted you that I loved you, you never texted back" "I just wanted that "I love you" to be in person" Alan kissed you and you kissed back... the kiss was hot and heavy you  smiled after that and he said "I love you Jayleen" " I love you too yeah yeah"

••••••

This was for my friend
Enjoy they will be a new one up by   Tomorrow night 💕💕