Is this love?

Hey guys back again with next part. Hope you all will like it.

Tysm for all votes and comments♡

☆☆

Swarali's pov

Huh! Why I'm not getting sleep?
Only one thing is coming Sanskar, sanskar and Sanskar. Why? God what's happening?
I agree he is hot and handsome but why disturbing my sleep. Huh!
Better to eat chocolate and cool my mind. Yup that's better idea. Thinking this I come out of my bed and take out my chocolate from drawer.
Now I'm standing at window staring moon and eating chocolate. Seriously,this is best method to cool your mind. It always works on me. I just kept staring moon and eating my DMS. Don't know why staring the moon gives me peace.
Finally,chocolate complete. Now, I'll get a peaceful sleep.

A beautiful valley near the lake. A girl is singing song and playing with butterflies and flowers.
Suddenly,a boy came and tapped and said 'don't turn plss. I want to confess something Swarali. I'll not able to do that if you will turn. '
Swarali nodded.
'I know we are friends but I feel something more than it for you. I don't know what's it but it's more than attraction'
Swarali says 'I also feel same sanskar. I don't know it's love or not but it's more than attraction.'
Sanskar holds her shoulder and turn her around 'so will you be my half girlfriend? '
Swarali nods in yes and immediately hugs him.
Both remain in each other's embrace for sometime.
Sanskar asks 'can I have pleasure to dance with you? '
Swarali shyly nods in yes and gives her hand in his.

Kuch khaas Hai,
Kuch paas Hai,
Kuch ajnaabi ehsaas Hai,
Kuch duriyaan, nazdikiyaan,
Kuch hass padi tanhaaiyan,
Kya ye khumaar hai,kya aitbaar hai,
Shayad ye pyaar h,
Haan Hai shaayad,
Kya ye bahaar h, kya intezaar Hai,
Shayad ye pyaar Hai,
Pyaar hai shayad.
(Both started dancing hand in hand. Sanskar's hand reached her waist pulling her closer such that Swarali's hand striked his chest. Lost in each others eyes both start moving their bodies according to beat)

Kuch Saaz Hai, jaage se jo the soye,
Alfaaz hai,chup se nashe mein khoye,
Naazrein hi samjhein Yeh guftagu saari,
Koi aarzo ne hai angdaayi Li pyaari,
Kya ye khumaar hai, kya aitbaar hai,
Shayaad ye pyaar hai,
Pyaar hai shayaad.
(Sanskar make Swarali turn around such that her back strikes his chest. His hands started moving sensually on her waist. Swarali starts breathing heavily and clutches his hands on her waist. Both was moving their feet according to beats. His hot breathes on her neck was making her crazy )

Ooo..
Kuch khaas hai,
Kuch paas hai,
Kuch ajnaabi ehsaas hai,
Haii...
Ra ra re, na na na
Ra ra ra ra...
Na re na,
Pyaar hai shayaad,
Pyaar hai shayaad,
Yahi...
Swarali was enjoying the pleasure given by Sanskar. She turn and places her hands on her shoulder and start moving her feets on beats. Both again get involve in eyelock which get disturbed by Swarali's hair strand. Sanskar take that hair strand behind her ears and started tracing her neck sensually with finger. Both was so involved in their world that they even didn't realise that song has ended. Sanskar was tracing her features sensually with his fingers at last he started carresing her lips with his thumb. Both were so lost that were going to kiss. Their lips are inch apart...

Aooo! Why I'm having this pillow in my hands that too near my lips? How I fell down from bed?
Wait, what was I dreaming? Above all I was going to kiss this pillow instead of Sanskar.
Wait, why I want to kiss Sanskar? Why I'm feeling sad that it was not reality what's happening with me? Whenever I try to keep this thoughts aside. It occupies my mind more. What was that half girlfriend, dance,kiss? Oh god I'm going mad. Why I'm dreaming all this?
Why all this type of feelings,talks and dreams came only about Sanskar or when he is around.
Swarali you should stay away from him. Ya, this is only solution.