THE HORRIFYING MOMENT

The storm outside was monstrous, turning into a horrifying earthquake." It's coming. No! How?!" I preoccupied to myself as Ali and Alia clenched mum as well as themselves. The geosphere around shook our feet before our eyes." It was supposed to be a storm right?! Then how come?" I asked myself. My dad, who was risking his life to save us shouted," Romp. And don't stop. You're more important than me. Go!" Whoa, whoa. Let's rewind from....the start.
I was exhausted, so I turned the television on. My perfectly good show was interrupted by a news report break." This is breaking news for people who live in remote areas. A horrifying earthquake is working its way up in the north. Police are forewarning resisdents in the area to shut their doors and windows". I turned the television off and gaped at mom, who was standing in the door, star stricken. That's when dad strolled inside the living room." We start packing. Now. Honey, where are all the suitcases?We need them now. Aisha, start taking off the clothes from the hangar. I'll give you a suitcase to pack all three of you-" " Oh cmon dad! You're overreacting. Can't you just relax a little? You remember last time when the TV said that there'll be three foot snow? It turned out to be a beautiful summer day!" I explained." Aisha, please don't quarrel with your father. He's trying to help us. Just trust him." Mum explained.
" Owww, play better Ali! That hurt! A lot!" I joked. After a few moments,( which included me falling over from about fifty hits on the head) it started drizzling. A'right, I know what you're thinking- 'Oh, Aisha is so wrong! She said there was no storm. She was rude! Blah blah...' Yeah, okay people I get it. I was wrong. " Ca'mon! Inside everyone, it's raining. You don't want to get wet, then get a fever, then become sick.." mom continued. Though I got wet, it was really fun to play ball with your family! Family time?! No? I was wet and freezing and I saw that the heater was free so I looked at Alia and Ali,  and I knew what they were thinking. So we all made a dash for the heater. "Bags! Dibs! Everything else that means I got it!" Alia squealed as she ran with her socks flopping up and down. " Not if I don't say it! I'm almost....there" I panted. Eventually, we all made it, kicking each other's feet to make space for ours. Minutes later,  mum came in with three cups of hot chocolate. Which by the way was A-MAZING.
We were snug and warm when the wooden floor started to wobble. "Okay, little bit weird but probably not what I'm thinking- an earthquake " I thought. Then, the floor began to shake, terribly. I screamed with terror," Daaad! Mooooom! Come!Quick!". They immediately rushed into the living room, as their feet were shaking. We rushed outside, grabbing Ali and Alia's hand and dragging them. The trees were falling, the ground was shaking and nothing was right. " I told you! You should've done as I said! Now we have nothing with us and we're not ready to face it. Aisha, run, and go grab as many things as you can, not rubbish things,a'right? Go go go!" My father instructed as I ran as fast as my worn out sneakers would take me. I said my hand across the tables, taking as much as my hand could take. I rushed into the bedroom, grabbed a plastic bag, and stuffed the clothes with hangars or not. It was probably the most scariest moments of my life.
And....now, let's go back to the present. Where were we?! Oh yeah, The storm outside was monstrous, turning into a horrifying earthquake." It's coming. No! How?!" I preoccupied to myself as Ali and Alia clenched mum as well as themselves. The geosphere around shook our feet before our eyes." It was supposed to be a storm right?! Then how come?" I asked myself. My dad, who was risking his life to save us shouted," Romp. And don't stop. You're
more important than me. Go!"  I was out-standed. How could've dad just risked HIS OWN LIFE, just to save ours? What about him? Where would he go? How? All these questions were pouring into my head, becoming worse and worse. I didn't know what to do. I was defeated, I had surrendered ," Goodbye dad, I love you." I ran back as fast as my worn out sneakers would take me.
The most horrifying moment of my life was when I saw dad trying to lift a boulder, with his bear hands. In a minute, he began to fall, the boulder smashing him. We could actually hear the crunches. Ali and Alia covered eyes and ears, and so did I . Th dust had cleared out, and we could only see his legs and hands sticking out of the humongous boulder which had smashed him.Even worse, the ground felt like it was going to explode." Oh my beloved god, Ismail!" My mum shrieked as she romped over to where the bolder had smashed him. I grabbed my siblings hands and followed mum. We were all staggering and moving quite slowly, but in the end we made it. When I saw dad, it was like  I saw a ghost. Blood was spread everywhere, and our house was in ruins. So what did I do? I dropped onto the floor, next to dad...and started crying. As loud as I could. I didn't care who saw or heard me. Then everyone did the same and mum hugged our ruined and crushed family.
After a good weeping time, we did what our ancestors did when someone passed away. We gathered some rocks, and surprisingly, Ali and Alia finally did something...together. We placed the rocks around dad, and sang our lovely song. You could hear me singing, but you wouldn't understand the words because... I cried half way through it!
I turned around and looked at our beloved house. It looked like a shipwreck, that stayed in the sea for years, it was in complete ruins. I slowly walked over to it, entering through our metallic aqua door, entering the hallway, which was now some pieces of scattered wood. I remembered my bedroom, and dashed towards there, tip toeing over the rocks and nails. I went into my room, scattering the broken pieces of wood and steel, looking for my glass unicorn piece, which was given from grandma just before SHE passed away. It was medium sized and made of glass, and it was very special to me, and sprang back memories of when grandma was there. I gaped to see the corn of the piece. I weeped, slowly. " Is everything alright DiDi? You look and seem sad." DiDi was what Mum made Alia call me. I wiped away my tears and looked at my sibling, thoughtfully. "Yes, I am very sad. But it's okay. Tell mum I'm coming."
I grudges my way out the door, my eyes puffy and red. I looked at mom, and she looked back. Then, I ran towards her and hugged her, again weeping.  "Shhhhh, it's okay Aisha, everything's alright. Shhhhh...." mum assured me.
A  few  Years Later...
"3,2,1... HAPPPY NEW YEAR!!! Wooo hooo!" Alia squealed as popped some party poppers, spreading the colourful strings everywhere. Alia was now in grade 4, as well as me, I was in my last years, year 12. Sure it's reallly stressful, but hey, it's  fun to spend quality time with your family, no matter how annoying,embarrassing or funny they are. We now live in the city, in an amazing, humongous apartment. We live on flat number fifty four, so you can probably guess the view. It was a beautiful summer day, so me and siblings went out.... to play some ball. And for once, I didn't fall over on my head.