Chapter Four.

Caroline's POV

Let it go,let it go

Cant hold it back anymore.

Let it go,let it go

Turn away and slam the door.

I don't care,what they're going to say

let the storm rage on.

The cold never bothered me anyway. ♪

Oh God. What a beautiful song to start my morning,my first day in New Orleans and the first day of my new life.

Yes,my new life. Because,take it or leave it. NOLA is now my new home. Sitting up from my bed,i looked around the room. This room is obviously prepared for me,Katherine said.

The walls are painted yellow,the furniture's are either white,beige or baby blue. My bed is a four-poster bed covered with royal blue silks and white pillows. There's a chocolate brown wardrobe,triple floor-length mirror and paintings on the wall.

In fairness,the paintings are no longer dark the way he used to paint. I remembered the snowflake,its pretty but its dark. Still,its beautiful. Actually,Mom bought the painting and she hung it on the living room.

I swung my legs to the side and stood up. The sun is shining brightly outside,i walked towards the window and opened the curtains. Sunlight shone directly on my face.

Hmm. I'm happy that i have my daylight ring,with it i can still enjoy the warmness of the sun without burning.

"Caroline..."there was a knock on the door. It was Bonnie.

I walked towards the door and opened it,yeah,its Bonnie.

"It seems that you slept well in your oh-so-beautiful room prepared by Niklaus Mikaelson himself,"Bonnie said and strolled inside.

"Well,its actually comfy."i said.

"It definitely is,with the four-poster bed! What are you a princess?!"Bonnie exclaimed,she sat on the bed and bounced lightly.

"No,no. A queen."i smiled at her. Her eyes just went wide and she laughed.

"Alright you highness. I'll leave you now so that you can prepare yourself,"she said in an odd way the servants speaks to a Royal Highness in movies.

"That's a pleasant idea,than you."i said in the same way she spoke.

Bonnie went out chuckling. As soon as she left,i quickly took a shower. Afterwards,i got dressed in my v-neck shirt,faded jeans and my boots. I let my long curls fall and applied some light makeup.

I looked at the jewelry box by the bedside table and smirked.

Klaus' POV

"Good morning,mates! I got that right,right?" Katerina said as she went down the stairs.

"That's awful,"i muttered but she just snapped at me and went to the living room where Elijah is sitting.

"Don't be such an ass. Don't worry,your dear Caroline is ready to make an appearance in a minute!"Rebekah said and also went down the stairs.

Yeah,its already 9 o'clock. She told me yesterday that she wants to roam around the city. I promised her we would,I'm just thrilled to show her,her soon to be kingdom.

"Morning,folks!"

Finally! I watched her as she descended the stairs. She looks so simple yet so beautiful. Even if she'll be dressed with a sack,she'll still be the loveliest woman ever born. Cliché,i know.