Hey..

(Y/N) P.O.V
(Y/N):" Taehyung?"

He smiled at me.

Taehyung:" Do you need help on anything?"

I shook my head. He then nodded and walked to the table, where Jungkook and his girlfriend were sitting at. I continued to make his coffee. Once I was done, I went to the counter.

(Y/N):" A medium black coffee for Jungkook!"

Jungkook looked over, and stood up. Before grabbing his drink, he was gonna say something.

Jungkook:" Uh-"

I didn't let him finish, as I just walked away. A couple of minutes later, Jungkook and his girlfriend finally left. I sighed.

{8:00 P.M}

My shift was over, so I was getting ready to go.

Jin:" Your shifts over?"

He frowned.

Jin:"Awww! Then I'm left with Tae!"

He whined. I laughed.

(Y/N):" It's alright! Only 2 more hours!"

He chuckled and nodded his head. I headed to the door. I turned back to look at Jin.

(Y/N):" Thanks for training me today."

Jin:" No problem!"

He smiled widely.

(Y/N):" Oh! Also, tell Tae I said bye!"

He nodded his head. I exited out of the cafe, and walked home. While walking, I thought about today. My co-workers are nice and chill. My boss seems cool. And Jungkook's here with a bitch. Everything seems nice! I was getting closer to my house.

???:" Hey..."

I looked behind me. What the fuck is he doing here?

(Y/N):" Jungkook?"

He walked closer to me.

Jungkook:" Uhm, how are you?"

(Y/N):" I'm good, and you?"

Jungkook:" I'm fine."

I nodded my head. I didn't want to talk or see him right now. I decided to just walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.

Jungkook:" Wait!"

I looked back at him.

(Y/N):" What."

Jungkook:" When I went to the cafe today, why did you do that?"

(Y/N):" Isn't it obvious?"

He crashed his eyebrows together.

(Y/N):" I don't want anything with you."

Jungkook:" Why?"

(Y/N):" I don't usually hold onto grudges, but what you did really hurt me."

The memories all of a sudden flashed through my head. I felt weak. My tears are just eager to come out.

Jungkook:" (Y-"

I quickly removed my wrist from his grip, and ran home. From now on...he means nothing to me..