My New Job

(Y/N) P.O.V
Today is my very first day working at my new job!!! I just recently moved out of my parents house, so I can be independent. I've moved to Seoul, and found myself an nice apartment, and a new job! I'm now working at a small corner cafe. I get paid $10.50 an hour, so it's all good! I put on some black jeans, and a white shirt. I put on my white converse, and walked out the door. I was walking to the cafe, until I bumped into a girl. I quickly apologized and looked at her. She was very.....ugly . With that amount of make- up, she looked like a clown. She had curves and was wearing a tight dress. Her heels made her look like she just dislocated her ankles. She gave me a look.

Ugly Lady:" Watch where you're going!!!"

She said, as she stepped on my converses. She was gonna walk away, but I grabbed her arm.

Ugly Lady:" What-"

I then stepped on her shoes.

(Y/N):" Don't mess with me."

Ugly Lady:" But you-"

(Y/N):" I accidentally bumped into you. I even said sorry!"

She looked the other way, and I let go of her arm. I then started to walk to the cafe. Once I got in, I smelled the sweet aroma of coffee. I went to the counter.

(Y/N):" Hi. I'm the new worker here."

???:" Oh! You must be (Y/N)! Hi, I'm Jin!"

A good looking guy smiled at me. I smiled back

(Y/N):" Hello Jin. I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you."

I did a 90 degree bow. He then opened the little gate that separated the counter/kitchen area, and the seating tables.

Jin:" Follow me! I'll take you to the boss!"

We walked to the back, and Jin knocked on a door.

Jin:" Yah! Namjoon! (Y/N) is here!"

The door opened, and a man with great dimples smiled at us. I'm guessing this is Namjoon?

Namjoon:" Oh! Hello (Y/N)! I'm Namjoon, your boss. You can just call me Namjoon."

I smiled back.

(Y/N):" Ok."

He then went to go grab a brown apron.

Namjoon:" Here is your apron! It also has your name on it, so you won't get your apron messed up with the other workers."

(Y/N):" Thank You!"

I slightly bowed.

Namjoon:" No need to be so formal! Just treat us like close friends!"

(Y/N):" Uhm, alright."

Namjoon:" Jin, I need you to train her!"

Jin:" Yes, I know."

Jin then smiled.

Jin:" Shall we go make some coffee?"

I nodded my head. Since I already knew how to use a cashier, I didn't need any training for it. After 5 minutes, I learned how to make a basic coffee. Just then, someone walked in. It was a very handsome guy.

Jin:" Tae, you're late!"

Tae:" Sorry hyung! Traffic."

Jin:" mhm."

Tae then slightly chuckled. He looked at me.

Tae:" Who's that?"

Jin:" Our new worker!"

Tae:" OOhhh."

I bowed to him.

(Y/N):" Hi! I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet you!"

Tae:" Hi, I'm Taehyung, but you can just call me Tae!"

He gave me a box squared smile and I brightly smiled to him. Just then, someone came in, so I walked to the cashier. As I looked up, my heartbeat started to increase. I can feel my palms get sweaty, and my cheeks getting heated up. It's him. It really is him. He looked at me in shock. Jeon Jung Kook....

(Y/N):" H-Hi-"

???:" OPPA! Why didn't you wait for me?!"

A familiar girl clinged onto his arm. He looked down at her and kissed her cheek.

Jungkook:" Mihane~"

Wait.....he has a girlfriend?