The broken dream

chapter1

                  The accident       

Harmony pov:

sweaty palms and my heart beating fast my audition was next and I had butterflies in my stomach,but where was my mom and dad I wondered I saw them get in to car and drive off while me and my grandmother went into the other vehicle,and to another road to get to the performing arts school on time for my audition Harmony blue are you there as my train of thoughts disappeared I heard the judge call my name to perform my song. Entering the stage my heart started to get faster sitting down at the piano playing the first few notes of the song a sudden thump against the piano caused me to get sidetrack I apologized slowly then I looked over in the audience and saw my grandmother in tears I knew something was wrong.Without even thinking twice i ran off the stage to my grandmother the heartbreaking news was that my dads truck flew off the bridge and were no survivors.All the pain went straight to my heart and I fell directly in my grandmothers arms falling to the ground together I suddenly had tears running down my face sobbing and saying the only words that could come out was WHY now why did they have to die and leave me here alone I was mentally crushed inside my heart and thought to myself I will never sing again.      

Harmony pov:

4 years down  the road changed and different I am now a completely different person the memory of my mother and father getting in the car and driving away still goes throughout my head.slipping on my skinning jeans putting on a half shirt that stopped at my upper belly button to where it showed my  piercing,then I started to untangled my hair that stopped at my waist when I heard my grandmother ask if I was going out tonight I turned around and said what does it look like while putting on my red cherry lipgloss.Okay harmony be back on time for once don't tell me what to do grandmother.Sorry harmony its just I wanted to talk you about something what is that you wanna talk about grandmother,its just that I got you another audition for you at the performing arts school you did what I can't believe you did that after what happen 4 years ago I know harmony but you have changed into a completely different person and I thought your music could bring you back to me why do you want the old me back?because I love you my grandmother shouted you love me grandmother how could you love the person who killed your only son? Without thinking I furiously walked out the house and slamed the door shut, walking to my favorite bar to drink away my thoughts and try to forget the past I began thinking about my grandmothers words and it just mad me more and more angry so I  walked up to the bartender and ordered 7 shots of straight vodka.It was already 2:30am and I was completely wasted.So I started stumbling out of the bar to my house,when I reached my house ambulances and cops were parked at the front gate I ran quickly to the front the house and a cop informed me that they did every thing for my grandmother but she didn't make it "NO"!.....grandmother i thought to myself that i didn't want  the last thing I say to my grandmother  is our argument I sped across the cops and other people that I saw and ran straight to her while sobbing and crying I started to scream please wake up please I am so sorry please wake grandmother don't leave me here alone please don't I turned around and yelled at the medical people to please help her and don't let her die the man calmly said she already gone were sorry May no! she can't be more tears started to fall the cop asked me kindly to step aside but I didn't budge so he started to drag me out the house to make me calm down,but instead I  broke free from his grip and ran away I couldn't be there anymore.All I did was walk and walk until I suddenly saw headlights come right at me then felt agony in my right side of my head reaching up at my head I felt blood,the person that hit me ask if I was alright I couldn't move let alone talk so I didn't replie but there was a sudden familiar look the person looked like Jacob Thomas the captain of the football team at the university all I could hear him say was to stay still as he picked me up and put in the backseat of his car then I blacked out.