lost and confused memory

chapter3

Harmony pov:

looking up I turned to my side and saw a young man and a policemen good your awake said the policemen in a kind soft tone then I began to feel on the top of my head and I felt a bandage around it.Why am I here I questioned and who am I,The policemen turned to the young man with a concerned worried look on his face then he started to whisper to him I couldn't hear exactly what they were saying, but I could here some is she serious said the young man.Serious I thought to myself I tryed to recall who I was and what my name was all I could think of was bright lights coming straight at me and pain in my right side of my head,harmony blue pulled away from my train of thoughts a nurse was standing directly by my side calling me harmony blue what did you just call me I questioned harmony blue the nurse repeated are you okay ms blue I don't know I mean I don't remember anything can you recall anything ms blue thoughts raced through my mind and the only one I could see was a car coming straight at me ms blue said the nurse while looking at me with a concerned look on her face,I looked at her blankly give me a minute ms blue as she went to rush out the room to inform somebody about this matter the young man stopped her while they were exchanging questions and answers I looked around the room seeing only two vases of flowers placed by the widow,harmony blurted out the young man do I know you no you don't replied the young man but I am here for you what does that mean I thought to myself Jacob shouted the policemen she doesn't remember anything including him into the conversion he began to explain.Your grandmother slowly said the policeman who?- ms blue looking at the doorway I saw a doctor hello ms blue hi I returned a distance smile its okay don't be shy sorry but Mr Thomas and chief Herbert your going to have to escort yourselves out I need a moment with ms blue shifting out the room they waved bye.Okay let's get started ms blue started for what mrs - broom replied the doctor with a  ressuring smile what exactly is wrong with me mrs broom, and  why can't I remember anything well ms blue were about to find out after I take a little blood and a scan for your brain.Is it going to hurt,of course not pulling the pointing needle out I began to sweat and get nervous as mrs broom slowly began rapping a white bandage around my upper left arm now this won't hurt as long as you don't tense up ms blue turning away a Sharp pain went straight through my arm and I couldn't help but shriek "What"! as the young man busted into the room he saw mrs broom drawing blood from me,and his sudden words were should've look then he fainted making a louder burst he collapsed into the door thinking to myself he must be an idot,guys these days can't even stand the sight of blood shouted mrs broom in a frustrated tone its okay mrs broom don't think about it to much your right she complained in a come voice here let me finish rapping this and there you go your all done.nurses yes mrs broom get this man in a room,several other nurses came and slumped his body over one of the nurses shoulders when all the commotion stopped mrs mrs broom turned and gave a cheerful smile while exiting out of the room.Looking up at the ceiling it has been about a hour since mrs broom walked out of my hospital bedroom sighs came out of my mouth where is she its so boring in here,ms blue was it her no it couldn't be the voice was deeper come in its me chief Herbert trying to get up and sit comfortly to listen to what he was trying to tell me earlier a sudden familiar spark happen when he began to talk flashes of bits and pieces came flying back to my head all I could see was being dragged away from something that looked dramatic and the rest of it was blurry ms blue are you okay being snap out of the blurry memory the only words that could came out was what did you wanna tell me earlier chief Herbert well ms blue you probably might want to get ready for this okay no I don't need to get ready tell me now I don't know what overcame me but the sudden urge and eager to get my memory back just flooded to my heart and this was the only feeling I had fluttering inside of me "TELL ME NOW"!,ms blue a soft tone echoed from the front door it was mrs broom are you okay yes what are the results I questioned its more serious than I thought ms blue what!