Were here for you

Hey jelly fams after this chapter this chapter there are 10 more until the sequel which is connected to this story hope you enjoy. Also the sequel will take place after university.
_________________________________

(Lucy's POV)
It was dark and cold. I could hear everything but I could not move. I heard I was in a coma I should wake up in a few weeks. All I could see was the memories I could feel everything but I couldn't move. I saw the memories of my childhood.
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
(Flashback)
"Mama"said younger Lucy.
"Yes dear"said Layla.
"Can we go to the park"I asked.
"Yeah we can get ice cream with dad too"she said.
"Yay"I yelled
(Later at the park)
"Mama im uh go play"I squealed.
As I was playing in the park I saw a boy with pink hair crying in the floor his parents were looking the other way.
"Hey whats wrong?"I asked.
"Nothing leave me alone"he whinnied.
I quickly took out a band aid and saw his cut I quickly put the band aid on it and ran.
(End of flashback)
🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮
I wonder who that pink haired boy was and were is he now? I had another memory of me joining high school.
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
(Flashback first year of high school)
"Hi welcome Lucy class we have a new student"said Mrs. Aries.
"Hello Lucy"said the class.
"Well Lucy take your sit next to levy, levy raise your hand"she said.
Then all of a sudden a very short blue haired girl raised her hand. I quickly got to my seat and lunch was called. This is when we used to eat in our classrooms.
"Hey Lucy I'm levy nice to meet you"said levy.
I quickly took out a note and wrote(sorry I can't speak I'm mute). I gave it to her and she nodded.
"Do you know sign language I took a class on it and you can talk to me like that"she said.
"Well a little"I signed.
"Well it's ok I'll teach you come on all introduce you to my friends"she said.
She swiftly grabbed me and dragged to me to a few other people one with dark blue hair, the other with darker blue and one with red scarlet like hair.
"Hello guys this is Lucy since you know sign language we can teach her she is mute"said levy.
"Ok hey Lucy"said red haired girl.
"I'm erza this jellal and Juvia and levy who you already met"said Erza.
"Hey welcome to our group"Jellal said.
(End of flashback)
🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘
Then I heard the door open. Someone grabbed my hand.
"Hey Lucy"said someone.
"It's me Natsu"he said.
"Please wake up lucy the nurse let me in everyone is sleeping."he said.
I felt something wet in my hand Natsu was crying again. Why are you crying. I'm sorry Natsu im sorry I fell it is not your fault. I soon fell back into my state of mind and morning came. I heard multiple people come into my room.
"Lucy"said a girl.
"It's me levy erza jellal Juvia and you aunt and Gajeel and gray and if course Natsu."said levy.
"Hey Lucy just to let you know we're hear for you ok"said Erza.
"Yeah"they all said.
"Natsu go home and take a shower I will watch over Lucy ok"said Cana.
"Fine but I will be back"he said.
As Natsu left I felt hands in my arms.
"Lucy wake up soon ok because Mrs. dreyar rescheduled the art show in a few weeks."said jellal.
"Juvia misses Lucy please wake up ok"said Juvia.
"Yeah bunny girl"said Gajeel.
"Alright visiting hours out over only family is allowed to stay"said the doctor.
A heard everyone leave except for Cana who was sleeping on my arm. I soon drifted back into sleeping state.

(Natsu's POV)
I went home everyone came. I had to go take a shower and eat. I was going to refuse but erza gave me a death glare. I ran out of there. As soon as I got done I started to run to the hospitable my family went back home to do business and Wendy stayed at the hospital With Cana. As I arrived at the hospital I saw Wendy.
"Wendy"I said.
"Oh hey Natsu"she said.
"So what is Lucy to you"she asked.
"Well a Friend"I answered.
"Is she more than that she saved your life"she said.
"Well I kinda like her but she hates me now"I said.
"No she does not"she said.
"What"I said.
"She does not hate you when you were with Lucy earlier her heart seem to relaxed like she wanted you there"said Wendy.
"Wait you were awake"I said shocked.
"Yes"she said.
Leaving a stunned Natsu Wendy walked away to the hospital cafeteria. Natsu soon went into the hospital room and sat in the chair watching Cana and Lucy.
🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞
Hey jelly fams hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you next time bye.