Problems

Hey jelly fams I hope you enjoy this chapter and as usual please know that I don't own the picture the music or fairytail. Enjoy
🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟

(Natsu's POV)
I woke up on lucy hospital bed. I checked the time it's been 2 hours with that I ran home to see plue and Happy sleeping on there stomachs. They were so cute but then I heard the door bell ring. I opened the door to see Wendy mom and dad.
"Hello son"said mom.
"Hi what are you guys doing here"I said letting them on the couch.
"Well Natsu we came to see if you were alright"said dad.
"Why would i not be dad?"I said.
"We went to go see Lucy earlier and we wondered something"said Wendy.
"She does not look like Cana at all and they don't have the same last name so don't get mad"said mom.
"What is it?"I asked.
"Well Natsu since we have connections we asked to look up lucy Heartfilia"said dad.
"And it said he mom was Layla and Jude she was a only child and she is the missing child of heartfilia inc that was taken over by Weisslogia Eucliffe."said mom.
"WHAT sting"I said.
"What the heck guys why did you meddle into Lucy's private life"I yelled.
"Where sorry"said Wendy.
"I can't wait to meet Lucy San"said Wendy
"Yeah especially when she becomes your girlfriend"said mom.
"My son is growing up"said Igneel.
"Well son it seems like yesterday you packed out the penthouse"said mom.
"Well we got to go see you later Natsu San"said Wendy.
With that they all left then I thought about the information I just received. Sting I will kill you.
(Authors note)(Natsu don't break him he is relevant to the plot)
(Hey he started it can I kick his a** later)
(yes you can Natsu just wait a little, onward)
I went to sleep, then I woke up with a start it was morning what I just went to sleep. With that I got dressed and put my book bag and ran out the door after feeding the animals. I was walking when I saw sting someone is going to die. I was fuming with anger did he even know that he stole luce's company. That nerve he was still in front of him. I think I got some problems I thinking like Erza right now.

Once we got to the school ground I saw that only Erza was there.
"Hey Erza" I said.
"NATSU"she roared.
"Yes mam"I said very scared for my life.
"The rest if the group went to student council but I stayed behind to ask about something that has been bothering me for a while"she said.
"What is it?"I asked.
"Well who saved Lucy when she fell in the water"she said.
"Hhmmm that's a good question"I said.
"I don't even know where to start for all we know it could be a complete stranger I asked the people who were most likely nothing"she said.

(Lisanna's POV)
They did not suspect me they can't know that I saved lucy. I can't get close to them why did I save her? Well that's because of what happened. I felt overwhelmed why did I hate her so much she did nothing to me her family hurt my family but she had nothing to do with that. I'm a jerk maybe I saved her to redeem myself but what I did can never be forgiven never.
"Problems" yeah