late night shifts

I finished my last bite of crumple cake and tea and walked to the back and sat my dish down and saw Mrs.Dallas

Walking to me and greeting me with a goodbye hug and kiss on the cheeks.

I hugged her and kissed her cheek .
God she's like a 2nd mother to me .

"Alright dear ,I'll see you Monday" she said while adding soap into the sink .

"Yes ma'am ! " I said perky .

I left and walked out startin to walk down the streets and I forgot I have to cross the alley before o can reach my house .

Fuck . I thought

I grabbed my coat and walked more into the alley

*Shoot*
I saw a man with a black suit case run to me and I dropped my jacket and he fell on it and men came running to him .

"Dazon grab the man and Case" a husky voice said .

"Thanks princess for the help " he said

I was to scared to even move .

Ah boss you scared the kid .
"How old are you an what's your name" he said touching my arm .

I wasn't gonna be scared ..well.maybe .

"I'm 19 and I'm Blair bliss Grayson " I said in a light voice .

"Ah dear your dad is one of my friends " he said as he let go of me .

Something told me they wasn't friends .

I grabbed my jacket and left .

I arrived home to ,two shirtless brothers and my mom and dad looking at Me.

"Where were you blair ?" Dad asked sitting his phone down .

"I ..I had a late shift and I met someone " I said sitting my bag down .

My brothers laughed at how scared I was of my dad..
.
Damn I mean he's twice my size even more He's buff and tall like dang .

He walked away and I ran upstairs .

I sat on my bed and fell asleep .

••next day•••

its Saturday and me and josie is meeting up .
At the alley .

She's badass so I'm good she will kick there ass before I could even if something happen .

I walked beside josie .

"Aigh lil babes what you wanna trash tonight " she said hoping around .

"Alley "I said .

I was thinking mabye if I did I can see them men again .there's something about the tall man .I like.