day 1 in Santiago's house

I got out of the car and stood there and see the rest get out and the others grab my bags .

I saw Logan point at me to follow him .

"This is our humble home and I'll show you our room "

"Our room" I asked .

"Yes , your mine and your sleeping with me "

I looked at him and he gave a smirk and grabbed my luggage and walked up stairs .

"He won't bite" kai said holding my bag .

"Sure" I said .

He walked me upstairs and I sat my bag down and looked at Logan who was getting my bag .

"I'll leave you to unpack" he said and rubbed my arm .

I finished unpacking an I took out my phone and rang for bradon .

"No phone for you " logan took it out my hand .

"Why?" I said .

"Don't push me " he said in a raspy voice.

I just looked my the floor .
And felt him lift my head.

"Look , I'm not what you think I am , I treat girls with respect ,as long as I get respect from you , you'll get it from me , when I say no . God forbid you to go behind me " he said holding my face .

"I understand" I said.

"Get dressed in something nice were going to a gang meet " he said standing up .

"Me?." I asked

"Yes you now get ready " he said grabbing a tux .

^dress ^

I took my hair down and saw my curls and pinned some back and added blush and a little bit of makeup .

I walked downstairs and saw Kai .

"The others left ,the had something to do before we left so were here until there back " he said tapping on the table .

"Uh OK " I said .

"tell me about yourself kai " I asked him

"I'm 23 ,I hate people who lie ,I can kill someone with only one object and tool, you? . " he said smirking

"I'm 19,I hate annoying people , I like to go explore nature." I said smiling .

"Your childish " he said smiling back At me.

"Ouch , and I am not " I said giving him a frown .

"Sure buttercup " he said and tossed a string off his tux at me .

I saw 3 black cars pull up and men get out and walk in .

"Come get blabber mouth over here ." Kai said while I playfully punched his leg .

"Owwwieee your mean ."
He said Inna childish voice .

"And YOU call me childish " I said .

"You like nature and "walkes " Kai said glaring at me .

"You to dumb ass , last time I checked you said outside is like your free " Logan said .

"Shut up Logan ,your not helping " Kai said laughing.

"If y'all don't shut up I'm shoving nature up all your ass's " I said and they looked at me .

"Is that so " Kai said .

I slapped his shoulder.

"Let's go " I said and I followed Logan to the car .while the others looked at us .