im sorry

Logan stood there in disbelieve .

"Were did you come from little one " he said clasping his hands together .

"Marci and Johan told me I wasn't good for them and some man took me and gave me to a big man and he threw me into a room with her " case said holding my hand .

"Who's your parents ." Logan asked .

"Rogger and sahhan Rani" she said .

"I'll find them " Sam said taking out his phone .

"Logan can I talk to you outside ?" I asked

He walked outside and I did to and he stared at me and waited for me to talk .

"I..I'm..sor...sorry. I didn't know what happened I got hit and blacked out I swear and I found her .I wasn't.. Leaving .her. I got a ride here ...I tried calling but it said no line ... God I'm.sorry.... Don't hat-" he cut me off before I said anything else.

"I know , I'm pissed at who done this to you and that child . I won't hate you for something you couldn't stop " he said pulling me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

•• 1/2 hot hour later••

" mrs, your able to leave and you to dear , your both OK , just you young doll stay off your foot " the doctor said smiling at us .

I grabbed her and held her walking out while Logan holded her jacket and talked to Sam .

Braxon and the others are ta home .

I sat with  her in the back seat .

"were am.I going " she asked .

"Your staying with us until we find your parents ." Logan said smiling .

He stoped by a fast food place and got us all something to eat .

"Thank you sr." she said .

"Its Logan to you " he said chuckling .

She smiled .as we arrived the house .

"Whoa baby this is bigggggg " she said as we laughed.

I picked her up and brought her inside .

"Are you tired ?" I asked her .

"Kinda " she said yawning

I took her to the bathroom and Kat got some little girl clothes from logans sister.

I ran warm water and added bubbles and Kat brought clothes in .

Case undressed and sat in the water ,I wshed her hair and she played with bubbles and we chatted about random things .

^case^

We was the most cutes thing ever .

she dried off and put on a pink shirt and a pair of light blue tights and I tied her hair into a braid .

I took her into the kitchen to take her meds .for her foot .

"Here you go " I gave her a drink with her pill .

"I take this?" She asked .

"Yes " I said smiling .

She took it and sat the drink down and I the other boys walked in .

"He-"

"Kid KIDDD" Liam said .

" yes I'm a kid , and I have a name , its case and in that case good night " she said and mg ees widened at her remarked .and braxon laughter and Kai did to .

"Yuh got told " I said grabbing her.

"Huh bye" she said and I walked to the guess room and layed her down and turned the TV on Disney channel.

I kissed her cheek and left the room .