Dinner

Author's POV

The girls went to get the boys and their kids...

—♥—Naruto & Hinata & Shizuko—♥—

Hinata entered the living room looking for Naruto and Shizuko. When she entered the room, she was surprised of what she saw but at the same time touched...

She saw Naruto playing with Shizuko. She and Naruto were smiling and having fun.

'They sure get along great. I wish I could tell them... Shi-chan really wants a Tou-san..' Hinata thought

"Hey, Hinata-chan!" Naruto greeted, snapping Hinata out of her thoughts

"Kaa-san..." Shizuko said after Naruto...

"Hey, dinner's ready..." Hinata informed them..

Father and daughter (even if they don't know yet..) looked emotionless...

"I made ramen.." Hinata chimed...

"Yay!" Both yelled while running to the dining room...

Hinata sweatdropped and followed quietly behind....

—♥—Shikamaru & Ino & Yasu—♥—

Ino entered the Yasu's room surprised. The two lazy bums were

not sleeping! (The world must be ending! Ahhh! Jk.. ;) ) They were playing shogi together. Ino gaped at the sight...

Shikamaru noticed Ino...

"Close your mouth before a fly enters, Ino.." Shikamaru said, eyes closed...

Ino closed her mouth and a tick mark appeared on her forehead...

"How troublesome..." both boys sighed....

"Listen you two, you either go downstairs now to eat dinner or I'm gonna DRAG YOUR LAZY BUTTS DOWN THERE!!!" Ino said—err.. yelled...

"Yes ma'am!" both boys quickly stood up and started race-walking downstairs...

Ino looked at their retreating forms and smiled...

'They really are father and son.... Both can make me smile after making me mad...I think I should tell them...' Ino thought before following them...

   —♥—Neji & Tenten & Shou—♥—

Tenten went to the dojo looking for Shou and Neji. When she entered, she was greeted by a sparring match between said boys. She sat on the floor watching the two...

After a few minutes, they stopped and walked towards Tenten...

"Hey..." Tenten greeted them...

Neji and Shou just nodded. Shou went to his mothers' side while Neji sat on the other side...

"Jeez... you're both sweaty. Go and change...." Tenten ordered...

"But—" Shou tried to protest...

"No buts. Now go or else no training for a week besides you wouldn't want to be smelly in front of a certain someone..." Tenten smirked at her son...

Neji raised an elegant eyebrow.

Shou had a small blush on his face...

"Wha-what do y-you mean? I don't l-like Hana.." he said stuttering...

"I didn't say it was Hana-chan..." Tenten said, her smirk getting bigger..

"Wha-whatever..." he said before running to his room...