The New Girl

Dear Father,
You have told me before to not to play around your hat and if you ever see this I want to know I love you but I did play with your hat and now I'm in a terrible place. Neverland. A place for the lost boys. A home for magic. An island full of jungle. I remember when you told me Neverland was a wonderful place. That's what I thought before I jumped in your hat to get where I am now. I thought I was going to see nice lostboys, become friends with Tinker Belle, learn about magic, and positive things. I can't sleep at night in fear of being attacked by a howling lostboy. I came here by your hat, but when I came out it left me stranded on this jungle infested island. I came alone, but I feel like there is someone with me. I know your heart is with me, but this feeling is bad. Someone is watching me Father. I walk in the morning, collecting wood for my fire, but I hear more than just my footsteps. I'm surprised I haven't met Peter Pan. I do though believe I'm in danger Father. I want to see you. I'm alone. I'm so scared. I miss you. I'm your daughter Grace Paige and I want to go home!

-

"Pan! I found an outsider. A girl wandering where she shouldn't. What do you want me to do?" A lost boy said. His scar on his cheek was the only thing anyone could see because of his hood. A crooked smile appeared on his face. He knew the answer.
"Bring her to me. Do not do any harm to this girl. She could be useful," Pan replied.
Peter Pan was the lostboys' leader. They had no king or president. Pan gave orders and the lostboys followed. Life on the island was great for the boys who didn't feel loved. Little did the lost boy with the crooked smile know he would be loved... He just had to find her again.