Problem

When this account started it was me and three other girls. I enjoyed writing with them and we had a lot of fun. Slowly we have all torn apart from this account and I'm the only active person. When I think about writing taken it feels like a chore that I have to get done, not something I love and want to do.

Finding ideas for this book is getting very hard. I want to give you all the best book possible, but I don't know if I can at the moment. I'm not saying I'm going to stop writing or discontinue this book. I think I just need to find the inspiration again.

Sometimes I think that messages should of been just one book. I was happy with the ending and it was an open ending. Were Jack and Jess going to get back together? What was for them in the future? It could leave a lot to the imagination and have the reader have their own ending.

As I've got older I've become more of a reader than a writer. I've lost passion for books that I use to love to write.

Finding ideas for taken have been the main struggle. I have a pretty good idea about the ending, but other than that I'm completely stumped.

I'm sorry that updates aren't very often and nor are they long either. I don't want to end up frustrated by this book since writing is meant to be my place to escape and relax. I'm not Anna Todd. My writing with never have half the talent hers has and I'm okay with that. It's just I don't want to rush and give you guys a rubbish book.

So long story short. I'm going to take a break, try a find some inspiration and then come back to this book. I'm sorry I've been so inactive, since this isn't my main account I go on here a lot less.

I'm always up for a chat whether it's about this book and anything that's going on in life. My kik account is in the account description or send me a dm. (I'm more likely to see it if you send it to -Londonmystery which my main account)

Thank you to all of you who have read, commented and voted for messages and taken. I read all your comments and they always put a smile on my face.

I hope to be back soon and hopefully with more chapters.

Thank you

- Emma