Chapter 8

I was Falling, For how long i don't know. I felt weak, and tired, all of a sudden, fire was all around me. I gasped, adn struggled to an up right position, 'you have been avoiding me.' I growled at the voice. " what do you want with me!?" i heard maniacal laughing and shivered slightly. someone appeared in front of me, i gasped, and backed away as much as i could while falling. the fire was getting hot." you wont evade me for long, i will capture you, the millennium earl needs your help." i growled," never!" i said. a smile creeped across tykis face, he started to walk toward me, i screamed

    " Wake up!" i jumped out of bed, and looked around scared to lavi. He looked a bit freaked out." whats wrong? you were screaming when i passed." he said. i sweat dropped." whats wrong? you have been weird like this for a while now, even kanda seems worried." he said. i looked at him confused, and shook my head. i walked passed him out of the room." shayly." i hesitated, and looked at him." you do not need to worry about this." i said. He looked at me seriously. He took a step closer, I backed up."lavi, what are you doing?" i asked nervously, he continued to come closer, and i continued to back out of the room. i turned and ran fast." big hammer little hammer extend!"i herd him say, "Darn it lavi!!!" i said. i lept avoiding the hammer, and saw kanda ahead. He looked back startled as i flew past, Lavi right behind me. I picked up the speed," how can you run so fast?!" he asked. i laughed." cuz i can!" i said, i disappeared around the corner, and lept apon an open door, as he passed by me, not noticing me. i lept down when he disappeared around the corner, i lept down, and walked down the hall.

  When i turned the corner, i almost ran into Kanda," oh! sorry!" i said. he nodded once to me, and said." i have a mission, do you want to come?" i hesitated, then nodded, thinking about Lavi, and how he was still chasing me." when do we leave?" i asked." in a hour." he said. I nodded," Where to?"  i asked. " to California." i nodded, and turned to go." just a sec." i stopped, and looked over my shoulder to him curiously. " why were you running from lavi?" he asked. i looked at him" i had a dream, and screamed, and freaked him out." i said. i stretched, and left to go pack.