I am.

Cleo...Alice...Rosemary...

Where am I? So comfortable, I don't know but this place makes me feel comfortable. But...seriously, where am I?

"Ah! You're finally awake, thank goodness. Hey, you alright now? You got us worried especially Cleo."

"Who..You're Rosemary, right? Where am I? Why am I here?"

"You seriously don't remember? At least this place..."

"I'm so sorry, but as I've said, I got an amnesia. Why? What's with this place?"

"*shocked* Even this place! This little club house you built for-...for..."

"For? Look I'm sorry okay? Could you at least help me remember by introducing yourself?"

"You seriously..."

She then introduce herself after whispering something while looking in the ceiling which I involuntary look after also. She is Rosemary Lyn. She is from the same school(obviously). Same age as me and we had an unknown connection in the past that she said, " I shouldn't tell you the past, she told me not to." I still have no idea what she is talking about but I'm having a clue that she is a key to unlock my memories. She told me that the house is sort of like a club room for them(you know, the names she said last chap, too lazy to type them) which she said I help them build.

"So this place is so special, why didn't i remember this place?"

All of a sudden,"♫It's her hair and her eyes today, that just simply takes m-♫ Hello, hey Nica! He's here at the club house. What do you mean i have to go there? Alice! How's she doing? Thank God. Okay, Im' coming. See ya *hangs up*....So, i gotta g- Are you crying?!"

"W-What?" and shocked myself I just found myself in tears. I don't know why,

"It must be the ringtone...anyway, you need to stay here, Nica said Alice is awake now so I gotta go there to check things out. Stay here, even if you really don't remember a thing, anyway you usually stay here back then. Gotta go!" Then she left me, alone...didn't care to ask if i'm okay.

Why do I feel that i'm used on being left alone?

What's with that ringtone.. I'm trying to stop myself from crying but it just kept flowing...The heck am i gay?!?! F*ck. I punched the wall, multiple times until my fist bled... annoyed at myself for being so weak. It feels like im so fragile. Like there is a void inside me. What the f*ck is happening with me?

I sat down at the bed, sobbing, I just let the tears flow to a pillow I use to cover my face..I don't want other people to see me in such weakened state.After a while, the door suddenly opened, revealing a girl, i think she is the same age as I. I immediately sit up.

"So you're actually here, I- uh...are you okay now? You got me worried."

She then approached me in the bed and hugged me. (O . O)???

"You idiot...why did you chase her? She who leaved you, who hurt you, who used you. Why don't you just be with me? I would take care for you with all my heart."

"HEY! STOP! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE F*CK YOU ARE SAYING! GET OFF ME! YOU...I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW YOU ARE!"

She let go...shocked that I suddenly shout, scared what I might have done to her.

"Tristan...you really don't rememeber anything...I am Cleo."

(A/N: Still got no solid plot hahaha, i just made this chap in my mind as soon as i saw a comment...)