Dauntless in Love: Christina and Will

*Will's POV*

Choosing Ceremony

Today i left my family. I probably wont see them again for months, maybe a year and I cant help but feel guilty. But i wasnt happy in Erudite. My sister was the only thing holding me back, sure ill miss my parents, but they were not anything special. Cara was my rock. She's my older sister and i miss her so much already, even though we havent even arrived at Dauntless headquarters.

These people are insane. I truly believe they are trying to kill us before we even pass initiation. There are a lot of transfers today and I'm not the only Erudite, which is good but im not comfortable here. So far, one person has died. She didn't even make it to headquarters. I hope they feel quilty cause she didn't deserve to die.

I cant believe that i could be fationless! I came here to escape the rankings. I came here to be the best of the best, and not be judged but its not going to play that way. Im not in any shape to fight! I've spent the past 16 years reading and learning anything i can. I secretly read battle techniches, but nothing could have prepared me for this. I had to jump through a freaking hole in a building, at least 10 stories high. Being first jumper would have helped me gain respect in this crazy hell, but i couldnt bring myself to do it. The first jumper was a Stiff!! A Stiff! As soon as she landed, Eric, our instuctor exploded.

"You assholes should be ashamed! You let a stiff get the easiest points. As you have to do is jump off a freaking building. You better get used to,heights or else you're not gonna make it here." Eric boomed.

When everybody finally jumped, we were introduced to our fight instructor, Four. A Candor in the front opened her mouth and got yelled at. Sheesh. Looks like we all have a lot of letting go to do. We have to let go of old traditons from our previous factions, and accept the ways of the Dauntless now. I am no longer Erudite. I am Dauntless and i am brave.

*Christina's POV*

Rose im sorry. Mom, please forgive me. I thought as i push my bleeding hand over the bowl of coals. The blood sizzles on the hot rocks, and the Dauntless erupt in cheers. I turn aound and smile, unitl i see the looks on my families' faces. My small family, just my sister Rose and my mom, have always been there for me. I can imagine the pain they are feeling, feeling like they failed me. But i just cant live like a Candor anymore. Sure, telling the truth is important, but there is a fine line between telling the tuth and hurting people's feelings. Ill never forget the look on that Abnegation girl's face, after i told her to stop worrying about other people and pay attention to herself for a change. She ran away crying, after helping an old lady cross the street. I never understood what i did wrong. I was 13. I did what i was taught, but i hurt somebody. I began to question Candor thinkings, but i couldnt escape them. Three years later, i finally did.

Arenaline pumped through me as i ran with the Dauntless to the train. I felt, free. The wind blew through my hair and i felt on top of the world. When i finally got onto the train, i sat down and smiled. Sure, this was a minor accomplishment, but i did it. This was a daily activity for a Dauntless,and i felt like this was just the beginning of a happy life, a life where i could be who i wanted to be.

Whooohoo! What a rush!! I just jumped off a building, at least 10 stories. I might have made a friend too. Her name is Tris and she is from Abnegation. It was hard to look at her at first, cause she reminded me of that girl so many years ago. She was the first jumper, and i would be lying if i said it didnt suprise me. But that's the thing. I can lie now. Anyway, we both escaped our old factions. i say escape because the only way to be free, was to run away. I wish there was a more dignified was to leave. If you tranfer faction, it seems like you are running away from your fears, and i dont want to look weak.

It turns out, I might not even survive initiation. If i dont pass stage one, i will become factionless. That is not a dignified life by the least. Becoming factionless is a declaration of death. I HAVE to make it. I have to prove to my family that i made the right choice. If i can excel here, they will know that i wasnt leaving them, that i was leaving Candor.

This is a new chance for me. This is a new life, with new people and a new family. I can survive and i will. I have to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovelies! I got an early start on this story and i think its really good so far. it this story gets a lot of reads, i will right a love story for Uriah and Marlene and Tris and Tobias. This story is going to have a lot of spoilers in it so dont read this unless you've read ALL the books.

But i have one thing to say.

We have, Eaten cake with Tobias. Chose with Tris. Walked through the ffear landscape with Four. Got knocked out with Caleb. Got executed with Eric. Ziplined with Uriah. Died with Will. Jumped the chasm with Al. Stood with a muffin on our heads with Marlene. stood with Zeke. Broken our legs with Tori. Started the factionless with Evelyn.

We have died with characters. Cried with them. Laughed with them. Shared victories. Losses. deaths.

We are the real fans of Divergent.

Stay Gucci. Love,

Morgan