9

Nick POV

                      I woke up with a slight headache called my dad hovering over me. "Nick you need to get up and get ready. Yes there is almost four hours but the guys need to be ready early. You should set an example for everyone who isn't already wearing their tuxes."
                         Reluctantly I got up and started getting dressed and doing my hair and the normal things like brushing my teeth. My dad was surprised to see me ready before he was.
                          He was jittery. His hands couldn't stop shaking. The hospital knew he couldn't come in today under any circumstances. I could tell his mind was everywhere. He couldn't look to just one spot and he couldn't stay still. Something was in his mind.
                         "Dad what's up?" I asked. If he had something letting it out would be a good thing to do.  Maybe Grace could learn it.
                          I followed him as he walked into the kitchen. Brandon was here already and so was Noah and Noah's dad. His dad was the one who was a groomsman. Ben was on his way and George was getting ready with the girls.
                          "I just don't know," he let out. These words frightened me a little. "I don't think getting married is right right now. I don't want to argue with all day everyday with soemoen besides your mother and I am so close and there is some déjà vu happening just with another person." Grace was right. The wedding might not go on.
                            Before I could ease his worries he was out the door. I quickly followed  leaving everyone in the house. He was going to tell Cassie that they should call the wedding off.
                           Surprisingly both if them met in between the two of our houses at the same time. "Let's call the wedding off," they both pleaded at the same time. When I got closer Grace was standing behind them surprised by the words coming out of their mouths but not that surprised. If anything my mouth was agape because of the girl behind the bride to not be.
                          Grace was wearing a silver and black gown almost.  Her hair was straight and her copper makeup really complimented her eyes. She was beautiful and it took an almost wedding for me to really realise it. Hopefully I don't tell Noah that Grace was going to break up with him and ruin everything. I would be a liar too.
                        If Noah could see that Grace was out here he would run outside, see her, and then make out with her. Lipstick wouldn't even seem like a problem to him because he would be making out with a girl who looked fine.
                       I couldn't take my eyes off her but the surprised looks on Cassie's and my dads face did. They were both surprised that both if them came up with this desicions but relieved about it.
                     Dad turned away to go home a little miffed and Cassie looked a bit sad too. She looked to me and then Grace.
                          "You clean up nicely Nick," Cassie complimented.
                          I nodded. "Thanks, back in New York I would have to go to fancy events way too often so it is a routine that is easier for me to accomplish."
                           She looked to Grace. "Would you go to City Hall and tell Martha that the wedding is off? Just say postponed so people stay out of our business." Grace nodded and then looked down to her feet.
                           "Could I go change first?" She asked her mom.
                              Cassie gave a short laugh. "You looked beautiful. Take Nick with you, it will look more normal."
                             I felt like I had no choice but to go with.