The Girl That Died

"Oh my god,Bethany.Bethany wake up.Wake up.Come on." screamed Anna. She was totally scared. She wasn't scared for Bethany,her best friend. She was scared for herself.She didn't know what happened to Bethany and she thought that she could die too.

Bethany was not a bad person, she always thought that everyone(which who is bad and good)deserved to live a happy life. But Anna was trying to tell her that everyone will burn in hell when this world ends. Bethany always said"Don't be that negative. Try to be happy..." , Anna never listenned to her. She always did what she wanted to do. But she never wanted to lose Bethany. She loved her like a sister, Anna had never thinked that she would lose her. She knew that it was her fault that made Bethany die. 

She thought that she killed her. In her life she never felt that guilty and scared.Something changed her. Bethany changed her. She knew it. Everything that Bethany said was right. 

 There was she lying on the road, her eyes were still open. Near her there was a note. In the note there was Bethany's hand-writting.It said"Dear Anna,It is not your fault that I died. I knew that I would die. It was written in my destiny.Please don't feel guilty. You are still my best friend.Remember our promise.'Dead or alive we will be best friends.'FOREVER. But I need to say that you are in a big danger.The things that I said, I believed were totally wrong. I learned that everyone will burn in hell when they die. You teached me that. You were right. As ı said someone is after you the one that killed me. All of his kind is after you. He is a va" . She was dead after the last word. She couldn't even finished the last word. Anna was confused. What was "Va....."?