The Truth

It was the last one week of their school. But still no one heard that Bethany died. Anna was the best girl in the school. She was totally popular. But today she felt so alone. There was a boy. Who's name was Zach. He was not Anna boyfriend.NEVER!She had the best boyfriend ever. Michael. She didn't loved Michael. She just wanted him. And got him.

She didn't go to the school for 2 days. Everyone was shocked. The day that she came back, was the day that she losed her power on everyone. She was not popular anymore. Michael was dating with another girl. But their was one thing that never changed. Zach. He was still looking at Anna as he looked for 7 years. His eyes were pure. His looks were friendly. Everyday Anna sat to the populars table but today she went to sit with Zach.

They talked,laughed and giggle. They were best friends. Anna was changed. Wait,What?! Anna was still thinking of the last word. "Va.....".  She was coonfused again but then "V-A-M-P-I-R-E "SAİD Anna and ran home.She was frightened. She was siting on the bed when the door knocked...

Who is that? said Anna

Anna its me open the door. Come on please. ,it was Bethany's voice

Bethany?! But you are dead 

Yes I know I will explain everything but let me in!

What is happening over their?

Just let me in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna opened the door. İt was really Bethany. 

What Will happen next?????????????????????????