CHAPTER 2: THE WIZARD LIVING IN THE HUT

As the king of the fire kingdom approached the the hut a strangely blue light crept through the cracks of the door coming from every angle,the king Covered his eyes with his sleeve as if he were blinded.  All of a sudden the light disappeared, a long silence began in the air as the king stood in front of the door with a slightly worried look on his face.
-(King's POV)-"remember why your here", He clenched his fist
and pushed the door open only to see a darkened room with a cauldron, he walking into the hut looking confused. "if there was a blue light in here then where is the god damn wizard"the king said furiously, "where is he!?" The furious King is tossing everything around breaking things.

Out of nowhere the wizard appeared with a blue ball of fire coming from his hands, he was wearing  greenish cloak with a book chained to the belt of his pants. The flames coming from the wizards hands summoned a staff from the dark corners of the hut that looked  more like cross but the ends were longer. The wizard floated in the air above a alchemy circle(wizards POV)"who the hell is he?".The wizard angrily made the flames disappear and stopped floating.

he walked up to the king then looked around the room pointing at the miscellaneous objects on the floor, "Did you do that?" he said in a deeply angered voice, "what" the king said as he looked at the wizard knowing he heard him the first time

he walked up to the king then looked around the room pointing at the miscellaneous objects on the floor, "Did you do that?" he said in a deeply angered voice, "what" the king said as he looked at the wizard knowing he heard him the first time. The wizard walked up to the king once more putting his face as close as it could get, "Ill ask one more time did you do that"he said getting more mad everytime he asked.

                                                   ωнαт ωιℓℓ нαρρєи σи тнє иєχт ¢нαρтєя σf ∂яαgσи кιиg∂σм:вαттℓє fσя ℓαи∂ ωιℓℓ тнє кιиg мєєт нιѕ υиfσятυиαтє ∂σσм σf ωιℓℓ єνєяутнιиg тυяи συт тσ вє α вιg мιѕυи∂єяѕтαи∂ιиg...............