CHAPTER 3 :THE WIZARD'S DECISION

The king stared down the wizard"who if I did"the king said as if he had no care in the world, the wizards staff started floating again and  the blue light from before appeared in the middle. The wizard grabbed the staff and waved it around(King's POV) "what the  hell is going on" the king said looking around in confusion, as everything became black a red flame came out of nowhere forming  red flame dragon. The dragon let out a loud rawr and sent the King tumbling backwords, the dragon flew in the air crew cling around the frightened King "you are not worthy to be called King the king of fire"the dragon said in a deep voice. The King sat in the darkened space only to see the dragon soaring in the sky.

The wizard then appeared and waved his staff once more and the dragon disappeared as well as the darkened room, "what did u do to me" the king said in fear of the wizard, the wizard smirked and said "illusion" "now why are you here the wizard said...

The wizard then appeared and waved his staff once more and the dragon disappeared as well as the darkened room, "what did u do to me" the king said in fear of the wizard, the wizard smirked and said "illusion" "now why are you here the wizard said picking the broken objects off the ground. The kind stood up and said"I'm here for power to protect my kingdom and my family and I heard you do help me get power". Indeed I can but I don't think I want to considering you broke all my things, "are you kidding me you could've easily replaced those items!" The king said highly ticked off, "well I won't have to replace them if you never touched them!"The wizard said.

"Anyways the I can't help you get power only the dragon in that illusion can" he said still cleaning the objects off the ground, "what do u mean it was an illusion so how will I ever find that dragon" the king said looking confused,  I mean you have to travel to find him, half the things in my illusions are fate". "Well how will I find this dragon"the king said, I don't know exactly where he I but I have a map leading to him" the wizard said Confidently.  

                                                    ωнαт ωιℓℓ нαρρєи иєχт σи ∂яαgσи кιиg∂σм:вαттℓє fσя ℓαи∂, ωιℓℓ тнє кιиg вє σff тσ fιи∂ тнє ∂яαgσи тнαт ωιℓℓ gяαит нιм ρσωєя тσ ρяσтє¢т нιѕ fαмιℓу αи∂ нιѕ кιиg∂σм σя ωιℓℓ тнєяє вє α иєω αяяιναℓ ѕєєкιиg тнє ѕαмє тнιиg..........