thirty five: epilogue

Justin

"Justin don't be childish!" Maya scolded me since I kept her eyes covered with my palms as I walked her to the door of our house.

Me and Maya have come here in Havana to see our house so that Maya can make the furniture and design changes and make it just the way she imagined.

"Are you ready?" I said.

"Duh?" She said and I snickered before taking my hands off her eyes and she opened them up.

Her eyes looked around the huge living room.

"Oh my god..." She mumbled and looked at me.

"Justin this is even more amazing than the photos!" She said and walked inside the house and looked around and I watched her with a smile.

"Jay! This is beautiful!" She said and came running to me and jumped on me to hug me and I laughed.

"For me, any place with you is just as beautiful" I said and she pulled away a little so she could kiss the tip of my nose.

"And I can already imagine our three little kids playing around here" I said and she giggled shyly and hid her face in my chest.

"But you know most of all, what I see?" I said.

"What?" she asked.

"Me growing old with a Maya that's forever happy and living the life she always deserved and dreamed of" I said and she looked up at me again and I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you Justin....not just for the house but everything. For taking me out of that pit I lived in, for giving me something I never thought I'd get. Thank you for taking me back even when I did the worst to you. I do-

"Maya" I placed my thumb on her lips and stopped her.

"Maya I love you, and as much as I'm doing this for you, I'm doing this for me too. I want to live here with you, build a family with you, I did since the moment I told you I loved you. And we both ended up doing some wrong things, but they were just out of love. You don't have to thank me for anything, someone had to do this for you and I'm so glad that God picked me to be that person for you. I love you Maya, more than anything" I said and pulled her in a hug again.

"I love you too" She said and I smiled.

***

Third Person's POV

The next week, Justin and Maya officially moved into their beautiful house. They couldn't wait to see what life has in store for them ahead of this.

But there we no guns and bombs and bad fathers in between them now. 

Maya lost her family too soon, but now Justin was going to be the reason she could start again and build one of her own.

Justin was betrayed by the people he trusted the most, even Maya at a point, but that was never her intention.

Sometimes the thought that he shot his own father gives him chills but he had to be gone. If he didn't do it that day, he wouldn't be able to see this day where nothing bothers him and his Maya.

Sometimes, when he remembers when first saw Maya, all gangstered up, walking in that room with that confidence and authority, it makes it all seem so funny now.

He was supposed to hate her, and he did. But them more he discovered her, he realized the one who needed saving was her and not him.

And just when they thought they couldn't find a way out of it, they always did.

-The end-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*ugly cries*

I don't know about a sequel ya'll

I don't know if this story will or will not have a sequel because I don't have an idea for it yet

maybe in future if I get one I might add a sequel.

Thank you for all your support! xxxx

-Love, S