•Settings•Characters•

•Disclaimer- I don't own these characters only Adam and Eddy do 🙁, but I am creating my own story based off of them.
___________________________________

     Emma Swan~ 24 years old lives in a little town named StoryBrooke, she grew up there with her parents Mary-Margaret and David and younger brother (by seven years) Neal( named after their uncle Neal who passed away when Emma was 2)
( she had henry when she was 20, (when she decided she wanted a child but no husband or boyfriend just yet) {Sperm-Doner} She is a second grade math teacher at StoryBrooke Elementary, she has a son Henry who is 5.
___________________________________

     Killian Jones~ 25 years old lived in Drogheda Ireland his whole life with his parents Anna and Brennan and Older brother (by seven years) Liam,Liam now lives in StoryBrooke with his wife Regina and Two kids Isabel Kathryn(5) and Seeley Daniel(2) they live near Regina's parents Cora( who in this story is very loving to both her daughters) and Henry( Emma was always close to Regina as young girls and she named her son after her best friends father and her father~Henry David Swan.) And older sister (by three years) Zelena(married to Robin they have 6 year old twins Robyn Zayn and Rolland Zachary), Killian recently moved to StoryBrooke and works at the  Elementary School, and is the new Music teacher for the second graders.

) And older sister (by three years) Zelena(married to Robin they have 6 year old twins Robyn Zayn and Rolland Zachary), Killian recently moved to StoryBrooke and works at the  Elementary School, and is the new Music teacher for the second graders