Taken By Sleep ~ Twenty Five

I open my eyes, then close them again. I want to sleep forever. He was all I had. All I ever wanted. I get up, letting my tangled hair fall in my face. Stepping out of bed I walk to my shelving unit, covered in broken bottles of nail polish. I grab one of the bottles of pills and pop open the childproof cap. I dump the bottle down my throat. I can hear his voice. I swallow, choking a bit on the dry substance. I put my note on my pillow. 

         The note is filled with death, the last piece they will have of me. Here's the awful secret. Haleysey is not perfect, they killed off Tyler. He wasn't perfect. Before they kill me... I'll drift away. Once they get to me I'll just be skin and bones. Goodbye world, I won't miss you. Tyler, dear, you will always be in my heart. I love you and I hope to find you in another place. A better one. I hope you still feel the same. It's been seven years without you. I finished high school... are you proud? I met someone else.

        He used me for my body. He was your best friend. He's sick. The bad kind of sick. He can burn in hell, him and his yellow hair. Josh... you can find me hunched over a dirty, kitchen sink. I realized that you, Tyler, were in a march to the sea... and you were the one to step out of place. The others didn't like that. I'll hold onto you forever because you were the tear in my heart. I'm taking a taxi cab to my grave. And yes, I am quoting all of your albums. I'm being taken by sleep, goodnight.

End.