Mia

Mia is sixteen years old and the fairy of Dreams. She has long hair with orange and purple. She has purple eyes and loves to wear purple and blue. She is 4'6 foot and 110 in weight. She loves to wear jeans and tank tops. Most of the time she wears dresses. She wears boots and heels with everything she has the only time she isn't wearing boots and heels is in her Winx Form. In her winx form she has purple wings with a light purple outline. Her clothing is with a dark outline of purple and a light side on the inside. She has striped purple shoes with orange jewels.

In school her favorite subject is Potionology with Professor Palladium. She loves to study in the Library by herself. She was taught magic from birth and has lived at Alfea since she met Faragonda. She is a book worm and will study all night if she must. She has the highest grades in the school. She was roomed with the winx club and is roommates with Tecna, the fairy of technology.

Her mother was a Queen and her father was a wizard. Her parents were not married when she was born they were in a secret relationship. When her grandfather found out he forced her father to leave their world and go to Domino to serve the royal family there. His daughter was only three months old when he was forced to leave. After her father left their home was attacked by the Ancestral Witches and it was destroyed. Mia was saved by Faragonda and her friends when they made it to her home.

She has a pet dragon that is bluish purple. His name is Taki and he is small and has big eyes. He has blue eyes with purple wings. She has had him since she was born. Her father gave him to her so he would protect her when he wasn't there. Her mother disliked the idea but her father believed that he could trust the dragon with his little girl.