A question

I put on a long purple dress with mashing shoes and had my hair up in a pony tail as I walked down the stairs beside my friends. Seeing as though it was our last year and everything had happen Faragonda was throwing a party for everyone. I was going with Palladium, but in secret so no one would think that he had passed me because of our relationship.

"You look beautiful." Palladium said smiling at me.

"Thanks I was worried that I over did it." I said with a laugh as he took my hand in his.

"May I have this dance Princess?" He asked with a bow.

"I would be honored." I said as he kissed my hand and pulled me close to him.

I smiled as I leaned my head on his shoulder and we danced to the music that was playing. It was a slow dance so we have a reason to be this close. I smiled up at him as the song changed.

"Mia come here!" Stella yelled dragging me away from Palladium.

"What's up Stel?" I asked softly.

"A little birdy told me that Palladium is planning a big surprise for you." She said with a wink.

"Who told you that? Palladium isn't planning anything." I said confused.

"Sure he isn't. But if he pops the question what are you gonna do?" She asked with a smile.

"I..... would say yes. I know that we haven't been dating for awhile but I have loved him since our first year..... and I still do." I said with a smile as I watched Palladium awkwardly walk away from Professor DuFour.

I laughed as she followed him and tried to get a dance out of him. I smiled before walking over to him and rescuing him.

"Professor DuFour I think that Miss Faragonda needed you." I said with a sweet smile.

"Oh thank you dear! And you Professor Palladium owe me a dance." Professor DuFour said with a wink.

I laughed as Palladium looked at me embarrassed and she walked away.

"Thank you love you have no idea how much that woman scares me." He said pulling me closer to him.

"I have a idea." I said laughing.

"Hey can we go on a walk so I can run from her?" He asked with a smile.

"Of course." I said as he pulled me behind him.

I smiled following him as we walked through the garden. We stopped at a bench and set down beside each other. I smiled as Palladium leaned over and pecked my lips in a small kiss.

"I love you." He whispered leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too." I said smiling up at him.

I heard Palladium sigh as he pulled away and looked down at his closed hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"I had this whole plan you see and..... I don't think I can wait any longer to start it." He said with a small smile.

"What's the plan?"

"Well I was gonna take you on a romantic picnic tomorrow and then the next day go outside with you late at night to watch the stars and during that I would ask you a very important question." He said with a smile.

"Then ask me.... I don't need anything romantic for a question." I said with a laugh.

"You sure about that love?" He asked with a smirk.

"One hundred and ten percent sure. What do you want to ask me?" I asked with a smile.

"I first met you on a Monday. You where in a black tank top and jeans.... you spilled pudding on me. You wouldn't stop apologizing and I knew when I looked into your eyes..... I only wanted you. I fell for you that day and since then..... all I have wanted is you to be my wife... so what do you say will you Mia fairy of dreams and princess of Faria marry me?" He asked getting on one knee.

"YES! A million times yes!" I yelled tackling him to the ground in a kiss.

I pulled back and went to apologize before he pulled me into a kiss and hugged me.