Palladium

I am still not talking to Professor Palladium for one and a half years I have only talked to him when I answer a question. Faragonda believes that it is for the best but it is really really hard not to talk to him. Today's we are on our break and at the beach. I am in my swimsuit and swimming in the water with Aisha.

"Hey do you think this year you will talk to Professor Palladium?" Aisha asked smiling at me.

"I think I will." I said smiling.

"Good because I know you two belong together." She said happily.

I laughed and we started to swim some more before I left for school. After my break was over I left to go back to the school. I went back to my room and put everything away. I went for a walk in the garden. While walking I bumped into someone and we both fell.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said holding my head.

"Are you okay did you hurt your head?" I heard a worried voice say.

I felt soft hands move mine and check my head for injuries. When the hands finally moved away from me I saw who I had ran into.

"Palladium." I whispered softly.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he helped me stand up.

I stood up and I saw him looking at me for a answer. He was still holding my arms so I looked at his hands.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hold on to you to long." He said letting me go.

"It's fine." I said wrapping my hands around me.

"So is your head still hurting?" He asked.

"No I'm fine." I said trying not to cry.

"You don't sound fine to me Mia." He said seriously.

"Why did I have to tell Aisha that I would try to talk to you!" I yelled covering my eyes with my hands.

I felt someone move my hands an hold them and I looked up to see Palladium smiling down at me. I don't know what made me do it but I leaned up and smashed my lips on his. I felt him go stiff for a second before he pulled me closer and started to kiss back with as much desire as I had. His hand went into my hair and gently tugged deepening the kiss. When we pulled apart we were both out of breath.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have--" I tried to apologize but I was cut off by him kissing me again.

"Don't apologize." He said smiling as he pulled away.

"Okay." I said softly.

"I love you Mia and I always will. I want to be with you no matter the consequences." He said seriously.

"I want to be with you too but what if you lose your job or what if you go to jail or what if you realize you don't love me?" I asked looking away.

"One I don't care about my job, two who is going to send me to jail and three I will never not love you Mia. I will love you when I'm dead." He said smiling as he held onto my arms.

"I love you too." I said smiling.

He kissed me once more and then I smiled hugging him.

"So how are we going to do this?" I asked looking up at him.

"Easy we don't tell anyone about us well except your friends." He said kissing my head.