Why now PT2

Sorry i havent updated this in like a month I've been busy and had no motivation. Also I have been talking to my BF a lot cuz he lives 400+ miles away from me but we still work but hope you enjoy. Imma try to post two other chapters tonight.

So after my dad said that we clean up. We wash the dishes the go and sit in the living room and watch Little Mermaid. I was laying on Rae's chest when he tapped my shoulder. I look up at him and he kisses me. I pull away, turn my body, and straddle him.

I grab a hand full of his hair and pull him closer to me and kiss him. We start to make out and it gets heated fast. I guess we didn't hear my dad come down stairs because he asked us to get a room once again then said that he was leaving. He reminded us of what he said to us earlier. "but what if i wanna have sex on the counter dad?" I thought.

R&J-" Bye"

I look at Rae and told him I was going to get something to eat.

I get up and walk into the kitchen. I was bent over looking through the fridge when I felt someone put their hands on my hips. I stand up as straight as I could. (Hehe get it he's gay.......Imma go now.) I turn around and kiss him. He lifts me up and puts me on the counter. He takes off my robe and throws it on the floor. (remember that last chapter i said jay never got dressed he just had a robe on with nothing else.)

He starts to play with my clit. I start moaning. He then starts eating me out.

J-"Dayyymn daddy"

He just smirks and starts to kiss to my neck creating hickeys. He then takes off his boxers and goes into me. Each time I moaned he would speed up. I felt a weird feeling.

J-"I'mm cl..close."

After I said it I cummed. He pulled out and I flipped us and started riding him. I start going down slow just to tease but then he pushes me down all the way. "Ahh" I groan in pain as I move up and down.

R-"Yell my name."
J-"Daddy"

I heard the door open.

D-"Jus... GO DOWN STAIRS!"

Raegan pulls off him and we get off the counter grab our clothes and go downstairs. We get dressed I set in Rae's arm in embarrassment.

J-" This is my fault."
R-" No it's not I pushed you on the counter."
J-" But I could have stopped but instead I let it happen."

D-"Justin come up here please." He yells down the stairs.

I get off Rae's lap and go upstairs to the living room where my father was.

D-" I told you not to have sex on the counter. Yet I come home to my son and his boyfriend having sex. Why didn't you just do it on the couch or in your bed?"
J-"I know you told us not to have sex on the counter. And I'm sorry we did it on the counter. And I don't know I guess Rae put me on the counter and I just let him instead of stopping him. I will clean the counter so you don't have to find out whats on it."
D-" You did not. Gross. Now clean the counter."

I go down stairs and tell Rae what happened and told him that I have to clean the counter. He told me he was going to keep me company.

I was cleaning the counter and I was kinda bent over. Out of no where I feel a slap on my ass. I turn around and hit Rae with the rag.

J-" We just got done. No more right now."

Lmfao I'm giggling so hard rn.