Andy Biersack dirty imagine

(Your POV)

You walk through the door of your house and find Andy sitting on the couch watching Batman and eating popcorn. When he saw you he paused the t.v and walked over to you. " Finally your home" he said while rubbing you inner thigh. While he was rubbing you you started to get really horny and apperantly he noticed. " You know you want me (y/n)". You moaned slightly as he nibbled your neck. He picked you up and brought you upstairs to your room. He gently placed you on the bed and put his hand up your shirt and unclasped your bra. He took your shirt off and you did the same to him. He leaned down and started to suck and pinch your nipple. He reched down and pulled your pants off along with your panties. He bent down and licked and rubbed your vagina. "OH ANDY" you moaned. You ran your hands through his hair knowing you were about to cum. He stood up and took his pants off and his boxes and pulled a condom out of the drawer behind him. You took it from him and put it on him. You layed back down and Andy got on top of you while teasing you a little bit and then he pushed it in. "OOOOHHHH ANDY FASTER". He did as you said and went faster but he also went deeper and harder. "Andy im about to cum". " Cum for me baby" he said while panting. You both cilmaxed and he pulled out and layed down beside you. You both went to sleep naked in each others arms.