Chapter 2

Monday August the third. Today is an important day.

First: I'm turning, well I just turned 18. Second: Today was going to be the day I finally meet my mate. I couldn't help but smile, maybe this was my chance at finally being happy again. This could be my one shot from getting out of here and having a chance to taste the sweetness of happiness and life.

I've heard so many stories about mates falling in love with each other the minute they see each other, in simple terms; love at first sight.

Can you believe that someone out there is going to belong to you, just as you will belong to them.

I liked the idea. That someone, somewhere is made for you, forever.

All this talk about meeting my mate and love at first sight was just a dream to me.

Who would want someone like me?

Weak

Pathetic

Lonely

Ugly

My mate out there, if I have one, doesn't deserve to be with someone like me. I wouldn't want to drag him down. I'm just pathetic, I'm trash. No one would want to be seen with me.

Someone covered with scars, that's no beauty.

He deserves the best, some beautiful model. Not me, I'm just a mistake, maybe I do deserve the name 'little missy mistake'

Just I was about to open the door, someone had already opened it from outside, only to hit my forehead. I rubbed the spot, knowing that it would have a small bruise due to the accident.

I looked up, but the moment I saw him, I quickly faced down. The Alpha was standing right in front of me.

First rule : never make eye contact with an Alpha

I wasn't allowed that at all, it shows disrespect, especially since I'm in the lowest rank, while he is in the highest rank because he is an Alpha while I'm just a useless omega.

I didn't know what was happening until I felt a hand grab my hair roughly and make me look at him.

I closed my eyes, I didn't want to get in trouble and knowing him, he wants more excuses to punish me, eventhough he can and will punish me without me doing anything wrong.

"So little missy mistake, I see you have been really quiet, I need you to clean this whole damn house spotless. We are going to be having a guest come over later. I don't want to see you anywhere close to us, I'm sure you don't want to get in more trouble, right?" He smirks while looking at me.

I nod my head slowly, my head started to hurt, his hand was painfully clutching my hair.

"Good girl, now start cleaning, he will be here probably after some few hours, " He said, then harshly removed his hand from holding my hair while pushing me back, causing me to lose balance which I ended up falling roughly on the floor.

He just smirked while laughing at me and leaving my room.

I quickly ran downstairs, not wasting any more time.

I cleaned the house, washed all the dishes, wiped the floors, by the time I was done, my whole body was sweating so I decided I could probably go and take a shower.

As I was walking upstairs, I could see the other pack members staring at me while moving away from me, like as if I was some kind of deadly disease.

It hurt, but I'm used to it. I go through it every single day.

Just as I was about to climb the stairs, someone had stuck their foot infront of me, which I ended up falling face-first on the floor.

They all started laughing.

I quickly stood up, ignoring them I started walking back up, when a hand roughly held my shoulders and turned me around, only to punch me on my stomach.

I could feel the pain, I put my hand on my abdomen, trying to reduce the pain but it just increased.

My eyes were filled with unshed tears.

I looked down, I didn't have the power to face whoever did this to me.

"Make sure you do your work properly, you filthy unwanted miss mistake, " He said harshly.

I could feel his presence moving away from me, until I couldn't hear his breathing close to me and only hear the laughter of the pack members who had witnessed what just happened.

I let the tears fall and rushed upstairs and quickly showered and changed into another old hoodie I had with some old faded jeans.

I covered the bruises on my face but if you looked closer you could still see the purple shade on my cheek.

I looked like a zombie, I was barely living, just breathing.

No one would care if I died, they'll actually be even happier.

Just as I was going to sit down, I remembered that I had left the broom in the kitchen and I didn't want the Alpha seeing it cause I would get into more trouble.

Leaving my room, I walked so fast almost tripping myself.

I took the broom out of the kitchen.

I could see from the kitchen window, that it was getting dark already. I'm not sure if the visitor had already arrived.

Walking out of the kitchen, I was about to walk back upstairs when a strong scent hit me.

It smelled of strong mint with a hint of chocolate.

I don't know what happened but I just started following the scent.

But the was the biggest I did because I ended up in the Alpha's meeting room which he had forbidden me to get any closer to.

I froze on the spot.

The scent was even way stronger than before.

I know I had no right to look up but I did, and I was met with the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen.

A light shade of blue with green sparks, they looked so beautiful.

Just as I was about to walk closer to the scent, someone stepped infront of me.

"What did I tell you you stupid idiot! You were supposed to stay up, I'm going to make you regret breaking the rule you little missy mistake! " He grabbed my hair with force and pulled me out of the room.

I whimpered, my head started to ache.

"You worthless mut!" He shouted.

And before I knew it.

His fist met my face and I could taste the mettalic blood.

I could see black dots appear in my vision and my eyes closed on their own and I was welcomed by the darkness.