Chapter 16: Unlocked Thoughts

Hey guys Cat here. I just wanted to give a quick apology for first, the time it took to write this chapter and the fact that the unfinished chapter kept getting posted. I don't what it was but recently when ever i went to work on the chapter it would some how get posted  and send out notifications to you guys and so i had to keep unposting it. So some people got a sneak peek and others got frustrated. I felt bad because i know you guys have been waiting for a while. So i made this chapter extra long and i hope you enjoy it none the less. Anyway on with the story.

-----------------------------------------------

Kiba walked into Sasuke's apartment, with eyes that ruffused to stay still. His  apartment for Kiba was like taking a trip to mars. Sasuke was usually quiet and tended to keep to himself, so finding out anything about him was like pulling teeth. Heck, if you asked him when Sasuke's birthday was he probably couldn't even tell you. Thats how secretive Sasuke was. He was like an alien to Kiba. And now he was at that aliens home planet. Kiba had to admit he was a little excited.

" You know now that i think about it i don't think I've been at your apartment...like ever" he said playing with a crow statue that sat on the coffee table.

Sasuke snatched the statue from kiba's hands and placed it back on the table. " Yeah and that's the way i would have liked it" he said glaring at Sakura.

Sakura glared back " Hey this was literally the only place we could go its too dangerous to go anywhere else" she said defending herself.

After the out burst at the restaurant. Sakura, Sasuke, Kiba and Shino decided it was better to head to Sasuke's apartment. That way they could discuss this complicated situation in full detail with out anyone listening. Of course there were objections at first but with careful explanation they all agreed.

Kiba wandered around the apartment building completely mesmerized. It was like he forgot the purpose of coming here in the first place." Woah Sakura why is so much of your stuff here?" Kiba called out from the guest room. Sakura quickly got up from the couch and ran after him.

" Why are you so freaking nosy? Don't you know its rude to snoop around someone's home."

She yanked him out of the room and shut the door, giving him the dirtiest of looks through out the whole process.

Kiba's eye brow suddenly raised as if he had just figured out the most interesting thing in the world as Sakura dragged him along.

" Oh my god you two are living together!?" Kiba said now practically jumping up and down. " That's it isn't it? shino dude can you believe this!"

Shino rubbed his temples in frustration, while Kiba circled him.

" Who would have thought that after all these years Sakura had finally bagged Sasuke and they've been secretly living together for god knows how long" he said with his hands out like he was telling a dramatic story.

Kiba slugged his arm around Sasuke. " Now i don't know what the status of your relationship is but.." he said in a sing song tone, " A man and a woman living together sounds like the perfect breeding ground for all types of fun am i right Sause?" Kiba said with wiggling brows.

" Shino get him off of me before i break his neck " Sasuke said unamused by Kiba's childish insinuations. Shino almost immediately pulled Kiba away.

" Sorry he gets this way, i think he's nervous. Shino then look at with sharp eyes under his shade heel boy heel" Shino said earning him a glare from Kiba.

" Come on guys lets be serious, you do want to know whats going on right?" Sakura said sitting back down on the couch.

Kiba and Shino sat down across from her and Sasuke sat beside her. Kiba seeing this he whispered to Shino who simply elbowed him in response.