Wishes

Shivaay: huh....,, oh okay ! I was reading about babies because....
Anika: because?
Shivaay: because....
Anika: tell na Shivaay
Shivaay: if you want to know then u will have to fulfill my wish, will you?
Anika: okay! Now tell me ur wish.
Shivaay with this stands up and makes her also stand and then starts taking steps forward towards her . With his each step forward, she moves a step backward.
Shivaay: my wish is....(steps)that...(steps) we , me and u, u and me( steps) should continue with our relationship( now Anika gets trapped between the wall and Shivaay ) from where we left it .( Anika is happy listening to Shivaay, but she thinks about pinky's words and frowns) and well, this relation will be a secret until u I get to know the reasons of ur doings (saying so he kisses her on her cheek)
Anika gets shocked cum happy. She blushes and look towards him and smile and moves closer to him and kisses him on the his cheek . This time it's shivaay's turn to blush.
Anika: I m ready mr.oberoi.... To continue our relation from where we left it. But what about our divorce ?
Shivaay: it never happened . I never submitted those papers.
Anika smiles.
Anika: Now answer my question.
Shivaay: okay , actually...........
Then Shivaay tells everything from the baby's entry till his searching about handling a child.
Anika understands the situation and suddenly Bunty starts crying. Shivika run to him . Shivaay lift him and swings him and sing for him but he does not stop crying. He sees Anika smiling at him and say "May I know the reason of your smile Mrs.........
Anika: Anika
Shivaay smiles and then Bunty again starts crying more loudly. Both of them go to him.
Anika: waise Shivaay I also have a wish
Shivaay (bends on his knees): your wish my command
Anika: can u three together take care of the baby........., I mean the child would be lucky to have three fathers.
Shivaay gave a million dollar smile and hugged her tight.
Anika also gave a smile and reciprocated the hug.
Shivaay : not only 3 fathers but 3 mothers also.
Anika smiled and blushed. She then broke the hug .
Anika: when r u going to reveal this to the family.
This was something Shivaay had forgotten totally. He didn't have an answer.
Shivaay: i don't know
Anika looked on shocked..😧😨😧