Shot 19

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, AND DONT WORRY, THIS FF IS NOT GONNA END ANYTIME SOON.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Days passed. Anika was still having nausea in the morning everyday,but she ignored. She was craving to eat typical items at some or the another awkward times. She was also eating more than usual. She was often have aches. Her urination also increased, she often wanted to pee. She got her mood changed very quick. But all this, she just ignored as the only thing that was in her mind was e fake marriage drama.

Here, shivaay all doubts regarding vinika got cleared in his mind as one say he had heard Anika apologising to Vikram.

Flashback
After the engagement, Anika went to Vikram to apologise to him to trap him in the fake drama with her.

Anika: I m sorry Vikram , just because of me u are also stuck into this fake marriage. U also have to do this drama which doesn't have any profit for you.
Vikram: it's okay Anika, after all, we r friends right.

Anika smiled.

Anika: but still Vikram, u also have ur own life, ur own right to choose your life partner. And here i m forcing u into this fake marriage. Don't worry , I will try to finish this as soon as possible.

She smiled and he did too.

Flashback ends

Now all the plans of Ragini to raise a doubt about Vinika in shivaay's mind were failing. His guilt for doubting Anika again made his trust on Anika more strong. He was remaining unaffected on all the attempts made bye Ragini and pinky. He was now getting a bit worried seeing Anika continuously throwing up and other changes from the last few days.
_____________________________________________________________________
SORRY FOR NO SHIVIKA SCENES. THE NEXT PART WILL HAVE IT.
Target: 40 comments