Jab Hum Graduate

Hey guys, thank you all for the vote and comments! This book will be of one shots of the Jab-Hum series. I'll update this whenever possible. Each chapter will be of different phase of their life. That's it for now, Happy reading!😊

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It's Shivaay's graduation today. He's never been as excited and nervous like this before. He has graduated before but this one is different since he's begetting the Gold Medal and he has to give a speech.

Anika is very enthusiast about it. She had made all the arrangements. She helped Shivaay to prepare his speech. She had done shopping for the whole family. She wants them to be colour coordinated when they click a picture. She has even planned a surprise party for Shivaay that night.

That morning, Anika got up first, even before the alarm rang.

'Shiv! Shiv! Wake up! It's your graduation day!', she exclaimed excitedly while waking him up.

'Anika... yaar... what's the time now?', he asked sleepily.

'5:30! Now get up quick! We need to get ready!', she shouted all excited while jumping on the bed like a child.

Shivaay got up with a dull annoyed face. He knows nothing he can do to stop his girlfriend when she's feeling on top of the world. He then walked to the bathroom immediately, thinking of getting some sleep there but Anika walked in with him.

'Let's shower together today!', she exclaimed. They had shower together. Then, she dressed him in his 3-piece suit while she herself was still in bathrobe. She made his hair and smiled brightly of satisfaction.

'Perfect!', she smiled. Shivaay smiled and pulled her towards him and made her sat on his lap. She begins to get embarassed. He opens up her messy bun and nuzzled into her hair leaving love bites on her neck.

'Shiv!, Shivaay

'Shiv!, Shivaay... ', she moaned a little due to their proximity.

'Shivaay! Not now!', she managed to whisper.

'I don't care', saying this, he proceeded to leave kisses on her nape. She shivered at the touch of his lips on her skin. She then shrug him off and ran away into their bathroom.

'That's not fair, Ani', he shouted out being frustrated.

'Everything's fair in love and war! And this is love war!', she replied laughingly.

He waited for her impatiently outside.

'Ani! Aaj hi jaana hai! Okay?', he called out.

'Yeah! Bas 5 min aur. I'll be out', she said.

In a while, she stepped out in a blue suit which complemented his 3-piece looking prettier than ever. He was absolutely spellbound by her beauty.