3

09.08.17

When I was 4, I lost one of my heroes.
My dad.

Do you remember the time when your Dad taught you how to ride the bicycle?

Or

Do you remember the first time you went to the theme park with your parents?

If "Yes, I do remember" is your answer, lucky you.

For me, I don't remember doing anything with my Dad as I was too young back then. The only memory I have with my Dad was when he asked me whether if I had brushed my teeth.
Yeah, it was so pathetic.

The innocent and naive little me thought to myself that God wouldn't be so bad that he would take my Mom and made me an orphan.
But that's not the case.

When I was 9, the woman who brought me to this world closed her eyes for forever.

My nightmare became reality. My siblings and I have this title noone ever wanted to have. Orphan.

And my dear primary friends were so kind that they used to remind me that I'm an orphan.

I heard that word every single day that I went to sleep crying every night.
Am i traumatized by this?
Oh yes, who wouldn't be.

Filling the form where they asked about your parents' data, Feeling scared that my friends will leave me.
etc.

These stopped me from having all pink-sweet world children ought to have.

But, as I said before,
This just the test given by the Boss who owns this world,
this lunatic world.