Chapter One

Hi everyone! I'm Momomiki and this is a Ein x Reader fan fiction!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ein's POV

I breathed in as I flipped through the pages of a spell book. Where... where... WHERE?! Where is it?! I growled to nobody in particular as I kept flipping through the pages. I spotted the page I was looking for! How to make a forever potion. I heard a twig snap, my ears perked up.

"Alpha... we have found a group of people at the lodge." A feminine voice says, her voice shaking slightly. It was her, the original alpha of the pack. I turned around to face her, she had her hood down, surprisingly.

"Do you know who they are?" I asked and crossed my arms, she shook her head.

"No. There are four people, two males and two females." She responds, standing still.

"What did they look like?" I asked, she simply shrugged. I glared at her,

"Find out!" I snapped, causing her to flinch.

"Y-Yes alpha!" She says quickly before leaving the cave. I rolled my eyes and focused back on my work.

"We need more emeralds!" I mutter angrily. Maybe I should check out the lodge? I nod to myself and pull up my hood. I walk out of the cave, and made my way to the lodge. The lodge was in my view, I saw the four people she had mentioned. I quickly hid behind a tree, I watched them speak to each other.

"Aaron! Help me bring these inside!" The male with blonde hair spoke, struggling to carry a few suitcases. The name Aaron sounded familiar.... wait! Could it be that mongrel Aaron from high school? No... it couldn't be!

"You should bring one in at a time! Not all at once!" The male with tan skin and black hair spoke... this was Aaron. My nails dug into the tree. Aaron took away everything from me! My title! He took her away from me... he took Y/n away from me! I saw another car pull up, the door opened and a  female came out. Her h/c locks of hair were covering her face... it was
Y/n! A smile appeared on my face before I saw the female run up to Aaron and hug him. I let out a low growl.

"I came to help you Aaron!" She says, gently hugging the taller male.

"I can't let my little sister help, you are too small!" He teased, wrapping his arms around her. This caused the girl to pout, she lets go of him and crosses her arms.

"Meanie!" She whines as she walks back to her car and takes out a f/c suitcase, struggling. Ah... I remember how much she liked f/c, I have missed her so much... her hair, her eyes, her laughter... everything.

"Don't be mean to the precious jelly bean!" The blonde male screeched as he ran to Y/n and hugged her. Y/n started to fake cry and pointed at Aaron,

"He called me small!" She wailed, before she started giggling. Her giggling was music to my ears... I missed being able to make her smile or laugh. That will all change soon! A smirk crosses my face before I headed back to the cave.

Y/n's POV

I start giggling as Garroth continued to hold me. Aaron crosses his arms,

"You can let go of her now..." Aaron sternly says, Garroth realizes he was still holding me and he lets go. I poke Garroth's side,

"Thanks for protecting me!" I say smiling before looking at my suitcase. I try pulling it, it was far too heavy! Melissa had to help me get it in the car! I start whimpering like a wolf, Garroth, Lucinda and Kim stared at me. Aaron's eyes widened and gave me a worried look. I start freaking out, I squeal and a few fake tears slipped from my eyes.

"I dropped my suitcase on my foot!" I whined, falling over. I clutched my foot and kept whining in 'pain'.

Garroth picked me up, bridal style,

"Jelly bean has been injured!" He shrieked as he ran to the door of the lodge and broke it down. I shrieked the whole way to the fire place. Aaron, Lucinda and Kim followed close behind. I whined as Aaron glared at Garroth who was taking out the first aid kit. Garroth took off my shoes and socks, (A/N: Getting dirty are we? ;) ) he applied pressure on a part of my foot, I pretended to wince in pain. He takes out some bandages and wraps them around my foot. Garroth turned to Aaron,

"You okay?" Garroth asked, tilting his head.

"I.. erm... yes! I just was thinking of Aphmau!" Aaron exclaimed, a large smile spreads across my face and I puffed my cheeks out before letting out an ear piercing scream. Aaron was already prepared and had his ears plugged.

"Oh my Irene!" Lucinda shrieked, causing Kim to flinch and plug her ears.

"You are just like Melissa!" Aaron complained, I smacked the back of his head.

"I don't look like Melissa!" I say and face palmed myself.

"I-Its dark in here!" Kim whines as she walked over to the light switch and tries to flip the switch. Nothing happened.

"Shoot, the circuit breaker is out..." Aaron says sighing,

"That means everything else is out too..." Lucinda mumbles before sighing,

"Gah! If only I had some of my potions!" She complained, Kim awkwardly laughs. 'What's up with her?'

"I-I will go check outside! Y-Yeah!" Kim says, shivering slightly. Garroth looks at her concerned.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Garroth asked,

"N-No! It's fine!" Kim says before exiting the building. I shrug and look at the other three,

"Let's wait until she gets back, before we go around searching" Garroth says,

"It would be pointless to look in the dark when it could be outside..." I mumble to myself and closed my eyes.

A/N : This is my first fan fiction! So hehehe! Holy moly! 1013 words... I've never been so proud of myself in my whole life! Jk jk!